Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
just deleted my social media accounts despite them being my sole source of income

had an argument and used Sarcasm against my wife and she changed the password to our premium swinging snapchat

started a TickTock account and lipsynched to an InfoWars greatest hits compilation

got drunk and crashed an ofo bike into a different rideshare bike.

taking my dad's golf clubs and going absolute bugshit on my neighbor's heirloom turnip breeding operation

coping with my looming mortality. torching all my closest relationships, dismayed to discover i have so few that the whole process takes less than an hour

forgetting how to speak in normal language, now only able to converse in the affected pidgin dialect you use for your cat's twitter

throwing my phone in the toilet and livestreaming my morning crisis-shits (cryshits) to all the turdbois and pissgurls on Pereniumscope. having a normal one today how about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"how many of these are inspired by your real lief right now" ahaha a an uncomfortable number "are you okay" no not really "but your posts have been really funny lately" yes thank you i know, i guess good art actually does come from mental illness "weird how everyone accused you of melting down in the OSHA thread" i'm just intimidated by/admire technical competence is all.

edit- help my wife has left and now her beetles have taken to wearing her clothes and beckoning to me in an alluring fashion.

crimes

super sweet best pal

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

just deleted my social media accounts despite them being my sole source of income

Really been contemplating doing this with my twitter even though I'm not making anything off it.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

super sweet best pal posted:

Really been contemplating doing this with my twitter even though I'm not making anything off it.

then do it, friend. free yourself. reclaim you're life.

crimes

TwoogBuk LLC

What's the account name for that Snapchat? (asking for a friend)

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
BerthAllPups

crimes

TwoogBuk LLC

That's right up his alley

Farecoal

There he go
i use my facebook account to mostly look at the dogspotting and catspotting pages so im fine

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
just use antisocial media like sa

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

going on a spiritual journey by quitting my job and touring a third world country or maybe just moving to Montana to raise legal weed and bury the bodies of my enemies in the rapidly melting glaciers while posting on my Instagram about #livingmybestlife over a flat white

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
tyimg myslef to some high speed rail to protest my local cold brew coffeeshop getting out gentrified by a starbucks. pwned at 400 kmph by a trainload of laughing chinese investors fat on their bitcoin billions

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
deliberately de-optimizing my day in order to spend more time playing Calculords on the toilet

crimes

Space Taxi
Switched to a flip phone

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

brought back the hipster pda, ie the deck of 3x5 lined notecards I keep everything on, because I can't afford my iCloud subscription since YouTube de-monetized my car-based fast food review channel

Robot Made of Meat

Threw away all my dorky, ironic dad clothes and replaced them with ordinary dorky dad clothes

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm not even sure I like vaping anymore.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
crying over my homemade artisinal beer yeast leavened brussels waffles because my SO asked if we had any Aunt Jemima

e: that was weird how people called your obvious joke in the osha thread "a meltdown". it was clearly an ironic self-own followed by the adoption of a classic comedy type character, the "fish out of water" trope

I was ready to have a meltdown over ortho saying "truck loving" when it's "truckfuckling" sheesh

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jan 7, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yeah you'd think the OSHA thread would know a meltdown when they see it :shrug:

hamjobs posted:

brought back the hipster pda, ie the deck of 3x5 lined notecards I keep everything on, because I can't afford my iCloud subscription since YouTube de-monetized my car-based fast food review channel

this was referred to as a "personal analog assistant" by the actuary who ran the summer camp i worked at. i dont think anyone else got it. :(

Space Taxi posted:

Switched to a flip phone

are you spying on me

crimes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
having bought a car, a house in the suburbs, gotten married in a church, and buying a china set; I lie awake all night worried there is nothing left for my generation to "kill" and then later adopt

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
haha what if we had a dinner party like for real an actual dinner party. with a potroast. haha how wild would that be haha

what if we secretly added acid to the punch bowl haha how crazy right

haaha

crimes

Macnult

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Threw away all my dorky, ironic dad clothes and replaced them with ordinary dorky dad clothes

Twenty Four

Space Taxi posted:

Switched to a flip phone

s... switched?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
You're my best friend Ashten Jamiroquai and you know what? Now that I got the money I'm gonna put gears on our bikes, like a bunch of them.