Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this might just be their pc view because 12 years in they still havent figured out how to easily run pc games

Their sponsored by ViewSonic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd love to see a timeline comparison of the adspace to game to camera ratio over the years.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bid War: Monitor next game will be played on
XG3220 - Runners Choice!: $4682
XG240R: $2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Bid War: Monitor next game will be played on
XG3220 - Runners Choice!: $4682
XG240R: $2

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also unless the game has PS4 button icons on PC as well I think this is on a PS4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh it says PC. My bad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hand Painted Indie Platformers With a Million Dashes And Jumps you'd think would be cool speedruns but I find them so boring. For a god drat hour and a half?? Come on man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do they run ads too?? For gods sake lmfao. "Welcome back to AGDQ."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress your irony ads you PIECES OF poo poo!!! UYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming on battlescarred wasteland, Bleach style*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Secret Sam Secret Levels. This is making my blood boil.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
im happy with a smile watching it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This run looks way cooler. Maybe because Kirby doesn't have 5000 dash moves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus it's only 30 minutes.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kirby

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skipped Hollow Knight bc I didn't want to get spoiled on the lore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Skipped Hollow Knight bc I didn't want to get spoiled on the lore.

It was trash so don't worry. And there is no lore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No lore? Wgat the gently caress?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just imagine the most tedious DarkCute indie trash possible and you already know the lore.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game looks cute

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would never play it myself in a million years because I don't want to go through a maze in a platformer most of the time but it looks cool to watch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i like speedruns like this where they just blast through every room in 2 seconds and then go into a specific one of 5 doors and you have no chance to figure out whats going on or how the game world is arranged

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fast kirby movwement is cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

memorizing kirby power locations and holding on to them to certain points to find your way through a door maze is really lame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

i like speedruns like this where they just blast through every room in 2 seconds and then go into a specific one of 5 doors and you have no chance to figure out whats going on or how the game world is arranged

that's how i felt about Great Cave Offensive in general, and this looks like a game of nothing but Great Cave Offensives

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Games made specifically for people to speed run at AGDQ, like Hollow Knight, are loving whack rear end speedrun games. Simple as that.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they probably explain how this all works in the commentary but i have that muted to listn to sad folk music

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zeldathon: do not subscribe to the channel, we cannot demonstrate that 100% of the money goes to charity and twitch also takes a cut, please donate money instead

gdq: sub only chat, twitch bit donation goals

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

they probably explain how this all works in the commentary but i have that muted to listn to sad folk music

The runner is just explaining the game and not even making jokes about it which is also epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

zeldathon: do not subscribe to the channel, we cannot demonstrate that 100% of the money goes to charity and twitch also takes a cut, please donate money instead

gdq: sub only chat, twitch bit donation goals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the kirby cell phone is cute

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just realized the runner's name is SwordsManKirby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Just realized the runner's name is SwordsManKirby.

He's cool. Didn't crack a single joke. My man. You don't crack jokes unless your a psychopath, at a speedrun marathon. Leave it to the professionals.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mario + rabbids kingdom battle vinyl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PRIME SUBNEW SUB PRIME NEW SUB PRIME SUB

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y'all notice the little sub notifications on the bottom of the screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo mega man zero is on later. I gotta play those games.