Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...m=.5331a51ba292

Summary:

'A near-drowning had left the woman in a persistent vegetative state for nearly a decade.

Her universe consisted mostly of a room at a Phoenix Hacienda HealthCare facility where she received round-the-clock care. So when she went into labor a few days after Christmas, her caretakers were flummoxed.

“From what I’ve been told, she was moaning,” an unidentified source told Phoenix CBS affiliate KPHO. “And they didn’t know what was wrong with her. … None of the staff were aware that she was pregnant until she was pretty much giving birth."

On Dec. 29, with help from one of the facility’s nurses, the patient gave birth to a healthy baby boy, KPHO reported.

The birth — and the sexual assault of a vulnerable individual that must have preceded it — has cast a harsh glare on conditions at a nonprofit organization that bills itself as a leading provider of health care for Phoenix’s medically fragile.'

Which one of you goons is the father?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

His name is Buck

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Keeping her alive all these years is the real crime

Well that and the sexual assault of course

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

They have to call the kid "Bud".

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
strange lays, here i come

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I know, I know, it's really serious

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
The worst thing about this whole situation is the hypocrisy.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I hope she was taking her prenatal vitamins

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
goddamn OP you stumbled upon a hell of a honeypot

gonna check back in around page 10 it should be a complete shitshow by then

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait till they catch the guy and for him to mount the legal defense "Cmon Guys It's Not That Big A Deal"

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine giving birth to a ten year old, wow.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
was the baby also in a coma? sorry i am not good in medecine

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Did she get her rear end kicked at her wedding

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
Incels were right.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
How the hell did they not notice that she was pregnant?? Did they think she was just overeating or something?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
10 years kept alive as a vegetable? Goddamn that poor lady should have been ended before all this poo poo.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
drat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
:nws: Scenes from the actual act

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what if it's Jesus

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

10 years kept alive as a vegetable? Goddamn that poor lady should have been ended before all this poo poo.

More like poor tax payers!

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

goddamn OP you stumbled upon a hell of a honeypot

gonna check back in around page 10 it should be a complete shitshow by then

Who would this be a honeypot for?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
wasn't there an svu episode about this?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zidrooner posted:

Rapist apologists.

Just give everyone a free copy of 23 and Me as a Christmas bonus and then BOOM, that's when you get 'em!

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

quote:

There have been reports of patient mistreatment. For example, an investigation in 2013 found that a staff member had made “inappropriate, sexual statements” about four clients. The staff member remarked that one client with intellectual disabilities had been placed in a sexual position. The worker had also been observed watching clients touch themselves. The alleged incidents weren’t reported to the facility’s administrators until a month after they occurred.

what the gently caress

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Willias posted:

what the gently caress
They pay nursing aids at these facilities pretty much minimum wage.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

LabyaMynora posted:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's sort of impressive that a braindead bedbound woman can carry a normal baby to term

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

As the woman is incapable of having sex, it seems p clear to me that this is a case of immaculate conception and our savior has returned, truly a Christmas miracle!

Praise him!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

unpacked robinhood posted:

It's sort of impressive that a braindead bedbound woman can carry a normal baby to term

This is entire incident is incredibly unlikely and we don't have the whole story, yes

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

This is entire incident is incredibly unlikely and we don't have the whole story, yes

Are you saying someone got rid of a superflous baby by dumping it into her sheets because that would rule

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

LabyaMynora posted:

Did you really thing he'd pull out?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Blue Train posted:

As the woman is incapable of having sex, it seems p clear to me that this is a case of immaculate conception and our savior has returned, truly a Christmas miracle!

Praise him!

We need to get emails flowing about this. Let's make it real

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

And all along they thought it was the gravy drip making her so fat

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Geeze lady cut back on the late night snacks you can't outrun the fork

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

unpacked robinhood posted:

Are you saying someone got rid of a superflous baby by dumping it into her sheets because that would rule

I'm saying this woman can do things in a coma you and I can't even do at all.
She's gonna awake like Captain America but with a surprise baby and a similar attitude

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

ITSA ME IM DA GUY IN DA OP LMAO

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Sleep assault? That's love.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

So do they get a warrant for every dude working in the building or...? Like how the gently caress do you let something like this happen, how is the standard of care and background checking (especially after the facility already had issues with staff assaulting patients in the past) so lax? Whoever did this had to have been raping this poor woman for months, like sure you *can* get pregnant on "just once" but in her physical state I very loving doubt it.

Zidrooner posted:

Who What Now posted:

Rapist apologists.

I like that the article author explicitly noted that taking advantage of a "vulnerable adult" is considered felony sexual assault in Arizona to head this off at the pass. gently caress everything.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Blistex posted:

Sleep assault? That's love.

can't say i read too much about folks gettin' it on Asleep Style no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
They found this in evidence.

Only registered members can see post attachments!