Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BGrifter posted:

Could you photoshop competent linemen in front of Cody Parkey?

Sure working on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hako posted:

Taking photoshop requests until I get banned.

Photoshop that picture Chris Cooley tweeted out of his dick with your face pasted in place of his dick.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Fly the Parkey

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
voted 1 cuz not keyboard goop

also, gently caress you blame the poo poo rear end kicker. Bears v Browns Super Bowl next year book it bitch

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Hako posted:

photoshop Rivers impregnating Brady tia

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
the bears will not make the playoffs next year because they are the bears and if there's one thing they do better than losing in heartbreaking fashion, it's making those losses even more heartbreaking in retrospect

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BGrifter posted:

Could you photoshop competent linemen in front of Cody Parkey?

That was too easy.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Black Sunshine posted:

photoshop Rivers impregnating Brady tia

That has nothing to do with this game or team. Request denied.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

photoshop parkey making the kick

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Hako posted:

That has nothing to do with this game or team. Request denied.

Cody Parkey dreaming about making sweet, sweet love to a goalpost.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

hughesta posted:

I mean, you can just take a screen of the iced kick

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I want to know Hako’s opinions on Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, and Jay Cutler. :allears:

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

The Unnamed One posted:

I mean, you can just take a screen of the iced kick
that's a different kick

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

hughesta posted:

EZ PZ

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Can you photoshop me with big muscles fighting off some dudes who tried to make a move on my girl (she’s a babe btw)

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Make the Ralph Wiggum heartbreaking meme, but with the Bears Mascot

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm happy with the result of the Bears Eagles game as an Eagles fan and I just thought you should know that.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

fartknocker posted:

I want to know Hako’s opinions on Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, and Jay Cutler. :allears:

Rex Grossman is truly the best Chicago quarterback, Kyle Orton is a close second. They were gritty and knew how to throw bombs. They weren't a piss sizzling poo poo faced millennial like Trubisky. Did you know Trubisky is actually gay? Not that that matters in 2018 or ever, but it does explain some of his play google it. Jay Cutler is a cool dude but a bad footballer.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
can u photoshop a screenshot of an nfl game with yellow text over it

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

GNU Order posted:

Can you photoshop me with big muscles fighting off some dudes who tried to make a move on my girl (she’s a babe btw)

Send source pics tia.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Photoshop Parkey as Ray Finkle screaming Laces Out

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

nerve posted:

can u photoshop a screenshot of an nfl game with yellow text over it

Give me something not dumb and maybe. I already gave you goatse and a Virginia McCaskey war criminal.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Working on it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hako posted:

Rex Grossman is truly the best Chicago quarterback, Kyle Orton is a close second. They were gritty and knew how to throw bombs. They weren't a piss sizzling poo poo faced millennial like Trubisky. Did you know Trubisky is actually gay? Not that that matters in 2018 or ever, but it does explain some of his play google it. Jay Cutler is a cool dude but a bad footballer.

I don't know if being gay would affect his football play but it would definitely explain it if he had sex with men

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Hako posted:

Send source pics tia.

I don’t have anything available but I’m just like cool and normal looking

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hako posted:

Did you know Trubisky is actually gay?

False. He loves kissing titties.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Hako posted:

Trubs had a good game, you're a garbage talent evaluator, you should work for Gruden

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

OP have you considered that there is all this game has made many children happy? Please consider this thank you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Inspired by the TFF of old, do Parkey kicking a ball made of poop into a goal post made of pee.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Master Stur posted:

Imagine doinking your own ban me lmao

not an empty quote

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hako posted:

Can I get Mitch tittie kissin Gritty’s titties?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sometimes you can look at a man and know he just wins games and means business besides. Some guys you look at and you can see the limp noodles floating flaccidly in the ether of his soul. Trubisky, I think, is not the answer. He needs to get his tits in the game next season and he could potentially become the answer in 7 years

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

sweet thursday posted:

Sometimes you can look at a man and know he just wins games and means business besides. Some guys you look at and you can see the limp noodles floating flaccidly in the ether of his soul. Trubisky, I think, is not the answer. He needs to get his tits in the game next season and he could potentially become the answer in 7 years

You just knew Trubisky was gonna be a bust when the Bears traded up one spot for him. It was etched in stone from that moment on.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

fartknocker posted:

Inspired by the TFF of old, do Parkey kicking a ball made of poop into a goal post made of pee.

Working on it.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I heard cody say second city wasnt funny before taking a poo poo on a #23 jersey

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Doltos posted:

I heard cody say second city wasnt funny before taking a poo poo on a #23 jersey

And then put ketchup on a hotdog and interfered with a foul ball catch.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Ok this made me laugh good job.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

fartknocker posted:

This was hard hope you enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
I was wrong this thread is cool and good.