Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What do you think a baby is? Somewhere between I and II-A? What if it’s a real fat baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

pretty cool you can just buy poo poo to make a human shield

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Is there a kevlar plate protecting the baby's back? That way the baby acts as the trauma plate for the wearer.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Does this guy use a tissue every time he sips his beer? I'd just shave.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

My guns have testicles because they are boy guns and not girl guns which are bad. It's not gay because they're like my kids so it doesn't count. Sometimes I give the balls a little smooch. I'm a normal person.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
the... the clip or magazine is already the balls in this extended metaphor! thats like having an additional set of balls halfway up your dong!!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i cant tell what this is lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

i cant tell what this is lol

it’s from the punisher. a bad guy kidnaps a bunch of babies and tapes them to himself so punisher can’t shoot him

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Gripping a pair of black balls tightly every time they use their gun is a great metaphor but probably not the one the owner intended

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

thats like having an additional set of balls halfway up your dong!!

what's wrong with that? :colbert:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Crossposted from the cspammiest pics thread but tactical anti-masturbation DVDs seems pretty solid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMMMEnpYcEM

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

RaySmuckles posted:

what's wrong with that? :colbert:

When you empty your first clip you don't need to pause to reload :cmon:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
The wild bullshit of the Tac Sac and interaction with atf regulation means that it's not technically a forward grip, so you can put one on an AR pistol build without the feds killing your dog.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQCfGNKZFE

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Xand_Man posted:

Crossposted from the cspammiest pics thread but tactical anti-masturbation DVDs seems pretty solid

"Ok so........ jerking off is like flying a jet.....and the viet cong trying to shoot you down is like busting too early...so you have to pull up on your joystick so that you don't crash your jet on the ground and you know what? I'm going to need 6 dvds to finish explaining this metaphor." - Ted "The Jerkoff General" Roberts

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why was there already a beer on the side table

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Xand_Man posted:

i can't stop laughing at this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh boy another excuse to bring up one of my favorite things ever: the insane tactical tomahawk community

quote:

What do you get the woman who has everything? You get her a tomahawk! The Jenny Wren is fast and lightweight enough to easily be carried in a purse, but serious enough for close-quarters combat that no fool who wants to keep his blood on the inside would call it “girly.” It is only 11.5 inches long and weighs 18.5 ounces so it can only be used for light breaching, but is great for quick fights or distance throwing. The really impressive feat is the penetration of the spike.

goin for a night on the town with the girls, better bring my loving axe just in case i need to smash down a wall or embed it in an attacker's brain

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Not gear per say. But in the spirit of the thread, I suggest we ingest heavy metals and chemical propellant to own the libs.

https://youtu.be/V7UW5AkWqOY

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Yinlock posted:

oh boy another excuse to bring up one of my favorite things ever: the insane tactical tomahawk community

goin for a night on the town with the girls, better bring my loving axe just in case i need to smash down a wall or embed it in an attacker's brain

wanna outdo these guys and start selling purse-sized cruise missiles

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i don't know american laws that well but it seems like you're way less likely to go to jail for shooting someone in self-defence than knifing/axing them

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

I just watched this again and I’m still dyin

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Idk, the military has put a lot of effort into the best way to carry a 15lb SAPI plate, using that knowledge to carry babies is a sword into plowshares kinda deal.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/brendohare/status/1087011698555449345

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

smarxist posted:

you drop one and it shatters on the ground, your marine buddy starts screaming because they get a PTSD flashback to one of his buddies getting blown up by an IED in afghanistan

Lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Something's wrong with me because I think it looks cool at the very least :negative:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Ok so........ jerking off is like flying a jet.....and the viet cong trying to shoot you down is like busting too early...so you have to pull up on your joystick so that you don't crash your jet on the ground and you know what? I'm going to need 6 dvds to finish explaining this metaphor." - Ted "The Jerkoff General" Roberts

Love 2 pull out early and bust all over your partner while screaming "CHARLIE'S IN THE TREES!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

four hundred forty-five earth dollars for the pursahawk

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

this is super tiny and I want to see this baby suit!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ball grips is some galaxy brain level poo poo

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

is that a tactical...router?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

four hundred forty-five earth dollars for the pursahawk

you can't put a price on the ability to breach doors on your way to the office

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Something's wrong with me because I think it looks cool at the very least :negative:

I'm pretty sure a TR gun could end up looking like that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think it's with the grips it looks like a (rifle caliber?) P-90. I don't know what TR is. Other than total recall

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
In fact, it fires the same round as the P90, note the P90 mag on top. It ejects downward through what would be the magwell on a normal AR.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ASenileAnimal posted:

is that a tactical...router?

better

tactical coffee mug

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh hey this hasn't been posted yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

you drop one and it shatters on the ground, your marine buddy starts screaming because they get a PTSD flashback to one of his buddies getting blown up by an IED in afghanistan

Would that even be that effective at keeping the bottles contents from sharing the temperature of said room?