Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i live with lawless cats

please, send help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If you get a kitten and puppy at the same time they can grow up to get along.

Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n37IX6Qw7o

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

The true solution is to genetically engineer cats with four monkey hands, instead of paws.

That way, no more scratching, plus, you get sensual back rubs as a bonus.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah I loving died when the camera went to the cat.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

HanzoSchmanzo posted:

The true solution is to genetically engineer cats with four monkey hands, instead of paws.

That way, no more scratching, plus, you get sensual back rubs as a bonus.

And when they die you get ten whole wishes!

Unfortunately they're twice as cursed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
let's be real here, cats are only good pets because they are not physically capable of murdering you. a cat with prehensile thumbs would definitely shank its owners.

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

If declawing is immoral, adding extra things is the solution. Engineer them to grow mittens.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

let's be real here, cats are only good pets because they are not physically capable of murdering you. a cat with prehensile thumbs would definitely shank its owners.

my cat is polydactyl and that poo poo is NOT okay

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

my cat is polydactyl and that poo poo is NOT okay

Yeah but when they pick up their plastic ball or crunched up ball of paper in their little paws it's so cute.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

:hmbol:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlX69RboZQ

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TalkLittle posted:

If declawing is immoral, adding extra things is the solution. Engineer them to grow mittens.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Rate my idiot.
There’s millions of exact copies of that cat, my own included. I rate it cat/cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I'll tell her that satisfying rating.