Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

meet girls at the store posted:

One bite was so bad I had to go to the doctor’s office and get antibiotics and it was a whole thing.

Lol cat people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*stepping out of my house that has a faint scent of cat-poo poo because I let animals use my abode as a giant toilet*

Oh this great haha what you smooth brain dog owners can't handle an animal that isn't made to love you without hard work?

*sleeves roll up to reveal fresh and scarred scratches up and down hands and arms*

They are really such sweet animals you know hahaha so playful!

*realize this entire time I've been walking in place and talking to no one in my basement thanks to delirium from toxoplasmosis*

Hahaha you guys are just doing it wrong they really are the best animals!

*vomits and passes out face first in the litter box*

Yeah you guys just don't get it.

*foams at mouth, chokes on foam, dies, never posts again*

I guess cats aren't that bad.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If your neighbour has a cat, you may have a new friend. If your neighbour has a dog, you get bark bark bark bark bark whine whine whine bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

All my neighbors have dogs and usually in the mornings when I'm out walking mine we'll run into each other and then our dogs get to run into each other and be happy and socialize and it looks like they're having a real great time. Basically I've never seeing a similar situation with cats. They are all sweet and friendly animals. I'm sorry you live in a ghetto and are too much of a coward to confront your neighbors.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Miserable Maid posted:

These threads (and encounters with people in real life) always bother me, when you get the people that like dogs but don't like cats. Because they're never just "Ugh, cats suck, dogs are way better", they always go psycho like "Dogs are way better, cats SHOULD ALL BE KILLED loving DISGUSTING FREAKS" It's really weird, like calm down man, cats aren't going to replace dogs, don't worry

drat I've never met anyone who thinks this. Though I have met people afraid of one or the other for various reasons.

Personally I just think it's just funny with mess with people who get some weird identity built around the animal they own. Cats and dogs are actually both good and fine and it's especially nice when they're raised together to be friends.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

YOURFRIEND posted:

Dogs are, as far as I can tell, kind of a creepy substitute for people who can't have/don't want children. Basically similar levels of commitment. Anyone who refers to themselves as their pets mom or dad is all the way hosed up though. The animal is an animal, no matter how badly you want to anthropomorphize it and it has a mother and father already. Weird poo poo.

I am my dog's dad and he is my son and he is way better than any human child could ever be, especially the one that made this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah I loving died when the camera went to the cat.