Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Mai is pretty fun, she doesn't have a lot of big damage moves but there is a lot of combo potential. Also you can throw fans which really seems to annoy people.

I think the patch to make the sidestep move use your power meter really improved the game.

Five in a row!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Extra Large Marge posted:

Mai is pretty fun, she doesn't have a lot of big damage moves but there is a lot of combo potential. Also you can throw fans which really seems to annoy people.

I think the patch to make the sidestep move use your power meter really improved the game.

Five in a row!

Wait, what? No more cheap victories for me, I guess. I sidestepped a lot, especially against unblockables, because no one seemed to know how to deal with it. :(

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Season 2 pass is out. A new character has been announced for September and there is now a beach level with dolphin friends

https://twitter.com/Team_Venom_Bot/status/1154598064134471680

The game seems most active on PS4 if you're interested in playing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dolphins are not friends, they are horrible monsters.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I like dolphins they're a great emulator

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
PS4 friends, the day of absolution is coming.

https://twitter.com/doatec_official/status/1160011627917455360

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh god how hacky is it going to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

oh god how hacky is it going to be

It's in the game now and it's... interesting. The individual costumes are not available in the PS Store. You buy "ticket" DLC from the Store for $1 per ticket, available in packages of 2, 10, 20 and 50. You can then unlock individual costumes in-game by spending the tickets. So far, every individual costume costs two tickets. I can only imagine that this whole thing must be because of some kind of maximum Store DLC listings per game being enforced by Sony of America.

But hey, Momiji's available now!