Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Are there no pre-order bonuses for this? Asking because I'm probably going to get it for PC since I have a PS4 but don't normally pay for Plus, but no demo means I'd rather wait a day or two to see if there are major PC version issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Dehry posted:

All Preorders = Nyotengu and a Costume
Digital Deluxe versions: Phase 4 and more costumes in addition

PC only has an early purchase bonus.

Green Man Gaming has the best deal on PC. 18% off (20% if you're a "VIP)

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dead-or-alive-6-pc/

You can also get $100 PSN gift cards for $93 (7% off) and $85-86 is how much you would pay for just the Deluxe digital.

Gracias. I think I'm going to take my chances with GMG (although I suspect that'll lock me out of getting a refund if there are performance issues since it's a steam key purchased from a third party marketplace, but that ends up being a pretty good price.)

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I'm having a pretty good time with this so far. PC version seems rough around the edges, but outside of some micro stuttering during some of the intros it's running pretty well on my machine (1070, 6600k). I haven't played one of these since 2, but I was able to scrub it up and get a few wins online. I was having a little trouble finding good connections at first, but in the last hour or so I got a string of good matches.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I don't mind her character or default design, but the fandom around her is creepy (especially in Xtreme 3), and her boob rivalry thing with Honoka is... stupid.