Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Fauxhawk Express posted:

St. Louis has been pretty rad since returning. Makes me miss Milwaukee.

The bus deal from IMS is pretty drat reasonable, I should get some buddies to go with me this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Cygni posted:

I'll probably get it, but im not enthusiastic about it. If it had the races too, would be a different story.

This. Hell, I’d even pay up to $100 for a package that gets me all season content including races on any device. Lol at having cable in 2019.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Just ordered my 500 tickets, SW vista represent. Always gambling on the sun but you get a good view of the video board in T1, as well as all the action in T1/the short chute

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
It’s May :hellyeah:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Super annoyed, I even had my laptop in the car in case something popped up since I’m “working from home.”

Oh well, I got to see and hear racecars do a couple of laps, that’s always something to celebrate.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Sorry, the rain is apparently my fault. It started right as I was getting back down to the track with my twin boys, this was gonna be their first time.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Working on the NW side of Indy has its perks sometimes; decided to do a little bit different running route for lunch today than normal.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
This is gonna be a complete wet race :getin:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pretty entertaining clown shoes so far

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Turn 2 suite is ready to go. :getin:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Delta force on repeat, headed to my turn 2 suite :getin:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
walked into suite, grabbed beer, sat down, race cars fired up. I’m “working” at a vendor event on my calendar

On as much free beer as possible, yes

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Lol at getting unlimited data and instead of just living/working in the Indy metro area and making sure you drink at the track for free all may instead

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
looks like little al picked up another DWI this morning. Alcoholism is a terrible disease. :smith:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
just got an email from the vendor with the schedule for the carb day suite, the bar doesn’t open until 1030. What horse poo poo is this?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Sweet, I’m down with it. Looks even more like a futuristic fighter jet now.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Didn’t get a lot of good pictures yesterday but these were decent. Awesome race, I’m glad they red flagged it so everyone could go at it for a proper finish.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
cursed image

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Synthetic Hermit posted:

P.S. The mother of all tire losses:

There are a couple of graves in the Charlotte NC area that would beg to differ.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Bourdais doing his best Driven impression

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Congratulations on having sex for the third time, Scott Dixon!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
For once I’m happy about a rain delay, that means I can probably get my kids to bed before this thing starts and enjoy it all the way through.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
No chance, no attack!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Lmao rhr what are you doing

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Rent a scanner, pick it up on site. This will help immensely in your understanding of what’s going on, even if you only listen to IMS radio the entire time.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I'll take an optimistic approach to this. Penske loves the place and it could've fallen into far worse hands.

I’m in this camp. One of my coworkers is already doom and gloom, but overall I think this will be positive for both the track and the series. Since Mary Hulman’s death, there’s been a lot of infighting in the family and I don’t know that the passion is there to continue owning the series/track.

Hulman Co sold off Clabber Girl last year, what else do they have left?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
4th or 5th floor is/was the hulman family suite, so I’m sure that’s possible!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
The next mailbag is gonna be glorious.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I did run in to one of the vans a couple of months ago, he wasn’t in it though.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Unintentionally creepin’ on Dixie’s new house

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Hahaha nope, it’s been private schools for his kids all the way. One of my former coworkers used to send her kids to the same one as dixie’s kids.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Two race sponsorship deal with Genesys (call center software), road course and 500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
https://www.wthr.com/article/john-andretti-laid-rest-after-indianapolis-service-lap-around-ims