Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

a guy who had proof of literally every rich person being a pedophile got got in front of everyone amd theyre trying to say he killed himself, why cant there be a kansas shadow council on the NCAA keeping missouri football down

I unironically believe that Kansas grads would do this on purpose, even though I haven't checked to see how many work for the NCAA.

But I also believe Kansas grads would flock to work for the NCAA because they're all eligibility cops when their school isn't involved*

*-ignore what happened to Silvio De Sousa because it doesn't fit this narrative.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

https://twitter.com/chef_lu_bu/status/1164760384739221504

I feel personally attacked.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

drewhead posted:

2015, it was the aftermath of Hurricane Joaquin. A crazy weather condition set up where moisture was streaming in off the Atlantic and some sort of convergence zone set up across a NW to SE area in the state. I was at the game. It rained 5" DURING the game. 11" over a 24 hour period. My parents got 22" in Sumter. Something like 1/3rd of all the dams/dykes in the state failed over that weekend. It was just a crazy amount of water, more than I could imagine.

Then Harvey dumped 57" on Huston/West LA two years later.

A buddy of mine had tickets to that game and got flooded into his new construction Zone X neighborhood on Johns Island. Like actually 5’ of water blocking the only road in (next to the Ace on Maybank, for locals).

I got stuck at work all week and it was a loving nightmare—bridges and dams out everywhere, endless water rescues for nonsense.

I never want to see that much rain again.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Scionix posted:

dude gently caress that become a mizzou truth warrior

a guy who had proof of literally every rich person being a pedophile got got in front of everyone amd theyre trying to say he killed himself, why cant there be a kansas shadow council on the NCAA keeping missouri football down

Fine, gently caress it. You've convinced me. The fuckin' Jayhawks are fuckin us from NCAA headquarters. And they are too damned scared to schedule us too!

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

alpha_destroy posted:

Fine, gently caress it. You've convinced me. The fuckin' Jayhawks are fuckin us from NCAA headquarters. And they are too damned scared to schedule us too!

Bill self still sees Marcus Denmon draining immaculate threes when he closes his eyes and that's why he's too scared to let ku schedule Missouri in any sport.

Also I guess this is the football subforum so pretend I posted sod reesing.jpg

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I unironically believe that Kansas grads would do this on purpose, even though I haven't checked to see how many work for the NCAA.

But I also believe Kansas grads would flock to work for the NCAA because they're all eligibility cops when their school isn't involved*

*-ignore what happened to Silvio De Sousa because it doesn't fit this narrative.

(De Sousa eventually got cleared though)

but if you remember the Shabazz Muhammad case, where the boyfriend of an NCAA investigator loudly bragged on an airplane that he'd never be declared eligible only for Shabazz to get cleared to play for UCLA? both the investigator and her boyfriend were KU alumni.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I’ve officially wandered across the forbidden city limits of Anxietyville.

Looking forward to our miserable loss to Miami tomorrow.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

LeeMajors posted:

i accept this

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Bad at Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coach_Leach/status/1165028905863897091

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1165018568213372929

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

at this point we deserve everything that comes to our dumb nation

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LeeMajors posted:

Nooooooo we were so confident like two days ago

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Weather report clearing up. Looks like regular Florida rain at 2PM.

Had a gator fan yell gatorbait at me in a movie theater bathroom last night so I asked him if he had enough players left to field a team and he didn't like it.

Life is good in Orlando my friends. It's gameday.

Dilber fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Aug 24, 2019

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
Is it time for a game day thread?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

superbelch posted:

Is it time for a game day thread?

Yes.

I need to ask for game recommendations somewhere.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Honestly my take is anyone but Roy Moore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Also someone lock this loving thread. The title is giving me PTSD from back when we started it