Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
don't need to worry about the smell I picked up from my pack-a-day habit now that I put in 8 hours in Subway every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Artonos posted:

Every Subway in Wisconsin is owned by a person from India. It's just a fact. I don't know where those posters are from though.

Confirm for Milwaukee, they're my sandwich buddies

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
*secretly works on the twin prime conjecture*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*is the Indian relative of the owner on a foreign worker visa*

*work a ton of hours but get paid by uncle owner pennies so he can lie to appease visa*

*hopefully can apply for permanent residency so my mom can be the next to come over on a foreign worker visa*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
At least that’s how it works in Canada subways are just businesses to game the immigration system

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*shits in meatball container to see if anyone notices*

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

This also applies to Quiznos

Quiznos still exists? I see a sign for it every once in a while but when I go up to order a chicken bacon carbonara it's always an abandoned storefront :(

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
First Customer: When they order the sub, look them in the eyes, scream "EAT FRESH!" and kill yourself with a sandwich knife.

It's better than the alternative.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Rutibex posted:

Quiznos still exists? I see a sign for it every once in a while but when I go up to order a chicken bacon carbonara it's always an abandoned storefront :(

the six sense ending but it's a chain restaurant

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

Sir please stop smoking meth in our bathroom

five more minutes

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*goes into the back store room and finds the old advertising material*
*puts up as many Jared posters as I can find*

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

2 hours to closing time! *Starts putting food away*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
til about the Indian-subway thing., Next time I'm in one I'll try actually looking at the people working there

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I ONLY DO THE U CUT.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I am fired now. And I understand why.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
*dont say subway jared dont say subway jared dont say subway jared dont say subway jared...*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I perform the forbidden V-cut on a pizza sub.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Nice try OP. You're the guy that used the hitler picture on the forums and got some guys to try and sue lowtax our supreme leader.

You think we really want to pretend that we work at a (sandwich chain store unidentified in my post) and get the taxman sued again?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

wesleywillis posted:

Nice try OP. You're the guy that used the hitler picture on the forums and got some guys to try and sue lowtax our supreme leader.

You think we really want to pretend that we work at a (sandwich chain store unidentified in my post) and get the taxman sued again?

I will give you extra meat if you stop causing trouble. Deal?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

wesleywillis posted:

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Subway - it's the place where fresh is the taste

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

It's a non-starter now...eat fresh? Yes, you can. But this is a bad franchise and is failing due to lack of internal support. Will some survive? Of course. But do you want to eat there? Maybe!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Supreme Allah posted:

Where are you guys living that all your sandwich artists are indians

Vancouver. My boy Nitin gives me my footlong turket just the way I likes it. He's a good dude.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I live in NY fwiw

Subways are like 7/11s or gas stations. Easy business to get started and run with family.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

Artonos posted:

All right weird guy who has come in for a sub everyday this week another tuna sub it is.

:ohdear: it's just made fast and consistently bad enough that I can just inhale it and go back to my menial job

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I live in NY fwiw

Subways are like 7/11s or gas stations. Easy business to get started and run with family.

At one point in the 90s or 2000s they outnumbered every other fast food chain, even McDonalds. Is that still the case?

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah I think they still do out number all other fast food. They have the lowest franchise cost I believe. Like 30-35k if I remember right. I could Google it, but it's probably more effort than Subway deserves from me.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Ok but can I make a postmodern sandwich?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I remember my local Subway in my small rear end mountain town I grew up in had a Seafood Sub. It was a mix of artificial crab (pollack, whitefish, etc) and a cream/mayo sauce. It was subtle and delicious. I haven't seen it in probably 15 years. That poo poo does not exist here in the big city for some reason.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
motherFUCKER i am a Sandwich ARTIST, I don't obey the laws of society

I am breaking intellectual ground here you loving pleb! Now eat my goddamn MASTERPIECE

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Check this out, Dadaist sandiwch:

Piece of bread, fork sticking out of it, another piece of bread on top, tomatoes, mayonnaise, all coated with pepper

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Day 3: A man with no pinkies explained that we don't go in the manager's office.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Day 14: The child returned again today. I have grown hard inside, and felt nothing as he begged for olives.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I always order olives on my sandwich. No, no not those olives. The one's at the bottom.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Day 154: Jared was going through our dumpster again. The shift manager says to turn a blind eye. He's not our responsibility, she says, but he is our fault.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh goddddd she's so hot. I'm going to put my ear in her sandwich

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Could you hand me the butter knife?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Could you hand me the butter knife?
Having to apologize to Stumpy Steve again.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Order some delivery from Jimmy Johns on my lunch break.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

would you like a cookie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
*Shoots self in chest. Next sandwich artist moves sandwich over*

Vegetables?