Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i ate extremely healthy these last two days that last poo poo should not have been just blood this is unjust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
loving how this wound on my shin won't heal also did i somehow dent the bone? yet not a mark on those trousers?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
*regards feet* be better you fucks

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

It’s really cool that my face likes to randomly make big cysts on a weekly basis that hurt and leak blood and pus all the time, I love it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just ate a medium pepperoni pizza in like 15 minutes flat

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gaseous emissions, good lord

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Teeth only exist to cause misery.

Most body wounds will heal over time, or at least hurt less. But teeth? gently caress you, you're going to be miserable and unable to eat until you find some way of getting the little pain nugget out of your jaw in a process which will most like hurt ten times as worse.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
More like disputes with the booty

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jan 9, 2019

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sounds like you need some more booty talk to resolve your differences. Maybe play some booty music to get that booty right. I guarantee that soon instead of your booty being short with you you'll hear that booty clap for joy and dance once again.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Sounds like you need some more booty talk to resolve your differences. Maybe play some booty music to get that booty right. I guarantee that soon instead of your booty being short with you you'll hear that booty clap for joy and dance once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdflriheIM

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the rash on my stomach just keeps getting better and better every year

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Are you supposed to start feeling like poo poo around 30? My knees already suck.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I pulled my groin and the only upside is getting to say that phrase. Brb gonna go walk another 10 kilometers.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Elderbean posted:

Are you supposed to start feeling like poo poo around 30? My knees already suck.

im only 35 and my everything is starting to hurt.

don't do construction kids.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Elderbean posted:

Just like the rest of you🙄. It's ok, we all suck here

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
Whose body? Your body? I was taking a nice patient poo poo at work when one someone mosied up to the next stall and shat like a chorus of submerged buzz saws. I cleaned up my rear end quickly to get a peek and it was the most hated person on our team. I don't know who telll but you.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Cock controls 90% of everything males think and do.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only prob I have atm is that I got some razor burn on my thighs while shaving them but everything is fine sorry everyone.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hey knees, remember me? please come back

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Elderbean posted:

You're going to die in your 50s :(

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The main thing I have noticed is if I cry my eyes will look bad the next day
That's a shock

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

spinderella posted:

That's a shock

Try crying out of your mouth next time when my dog died I was standing at the vet with slobber gushing out of my yapper.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

lol but seriously I posted:

i ate extremely healthy these last two days that last poo poo should not have been just blood this is unjust

Do what I do (doo) and eat a pound of broccoli a day, making GBS threads is effortless and so is the cleanup afterwards.

Also regarding aging, I still get random 2pm boners despite being mid 30s. I think the secret is red ginseng.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
tho once I hit mid 30s it seems my longissimus thoracis spasms tight like once a month, hurts like gently caress

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

sudonim posted:

tho once I hit mid 30s it seems my longissimus thoracis spasms tight like once a month, hurts like gently caress

Diagnosis: too much pee in the balls

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Elderbean posted:

30s is like the wakeup call that things in the body will no longer just 'get better' like they used to, after you spend a while doing horrible things to it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Brain says, "what on earth made you think posting this was a good idea?"

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
Itchy rear end in a top hat

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im 31 and feel p good.

i am absolutely positive it has something to do with me jacking off three times a day. or maybe being in good shape leads itself to l being all ramped up.

hard to tell. who is to say.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
I'm trapped in a flesh prison!!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

big nipples big life

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No body no crime.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

epilepsy and also bad back and shoulder from epileptic siezures

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dong so big I blackout every time I get hard.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

I'd like to dispute the rash on my elbows that i had when i was a little kid came back and now it wont go away no matter how many times i go to the doctor and get steroid cream and apply it according to the directions and moisturize two or three times a day. When i went back i got more of the same cream.

Also i still get pimples sometimes and im like 25, thought that poo poo was meant to stop after puberty.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got food poisoning last Friday and it lasted until Tuesday. I thought it sucked at the time but I lost several lbs so I’m brainstorming some ways of contracting salmonella or some other type of food poisoning.

If I can turn it into a lawsuit against a restaurant that’d actually be ideal. Lose weight and tackle some of my student loan debt!

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

lol but seriously I posted:

after a years-long dispute with some internal hemorrhoids I finally settled the matter by having a doctor go into my butt and strangle them to death.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

spinderella posted:

That's a shock
i have no need for physically crying ever since i learned how to let my internal monologue be just endless sobbing

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
we all have our crosses to bear. my body, for example, has this cross to bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
food tastes great after 8pm but then i wake up at 5 or 6 with a bad stomachache. this is extremely problematic and will be raising the issue with the representative of my stomach at the next board meeting