Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
He deleted his contact info, it used to be stickied. Is he 100%?
I dunno how long that stuff takes to heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I also typed up a funny story but my browser ate it because we don’t allow ‘s in the thread title for some reason.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The spine has taken over all of Lowtax's bodily functions. The AI now is taking over the brain.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The mods knew this was happening, but have not done anything.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Legally it can't be called a spine anymore. It's a spine like substance.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
DEAR RICHARD,

y'aight?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The spine has taken over all of Lowtax's bodily functions. The AI now is taking over the brain.

This is the plot to Spider-Man 2!

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Imagine it's one of those spines that never stop growing.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Schweinhund posted:

Legally it can't be called a spine anymore. It's a spine like substance.

"Spine like dairy product"

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Never heard of her

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
feelin spine

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My good friend and pal Lowtax called me early this morning and said, "Hey KoB, you tell the good people at the forums that I'm fine and just doing some Lowtax things! You know how it is when you're Lowtax, always doing things! Oh and I'm also making you a super mega moderator to run the forums as you see fit."

I told him thanks but no thanks! Im not falling for Lowtax'e pixie tricks

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I hope the tax man is okay

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

UltraRed posted:

I also typed up a funny story but my browser ate it because we don’t allow ‘s in the thread title for some reason.

You can have an ASCII apostrophe in a thread title, but you can't have a fancy non-ASCII apostrophe, because Radium and 20-year-old software.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
He's doing great, and asked me to share this recent picture of him talking with his doctor:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Here is his GOON TAROT card

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I just got my new 3mm spine awl from aliexpress so hope I can help.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Completely healed OP

Over There fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jan 11, 2019

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Pretty sure he died like a month ago

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

hes still alive here's recent footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-NAIbhHOQ

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

His family doesn't want it announced yet.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
He's playing the newest EDF and seems fine.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I laughed pretty hard when lowtax came back last month and banned the people in qcs who talked poo poo about him. Like on the one hand it seems thin-skinned, but on the other he haslivee through death threats, unwarranted CPS calls, and secret service visits. So a few low-threshold non-perma bans aren’t a big deal or even a “dick move” in my book.

Evil Con Carne
Nov 30, 2004
Joo go back to burger king where you came from

Light Gun Man posted:

feelin spine

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Please be OK Lowtax :ohdear:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm hoping he evolved beyond the puny human form by now.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
It’s a sort of Hip-hop operating spine.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Devils Affricate posted:

Pretty sure he died like a month ago

Wow, I hadn’t heard. Sending thoughts and prayers to the victims

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Uwe Boll came back to finish the job

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Uwe Boll came back to finish the job

https://twitter.com/UweBollRaw/status/979524449736130561

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm on to you Uwe...
:thunk:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

lol

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Oh that was Lowtax on the phone just now. He said uh, go ahead and post PAWG threads! You heard the man!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
*every PAWG from every media comes in for a huge party*

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Lowtaxs' spine is doin' fine

if it rhymes it's true.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Robokomodo posted:

It’s a sort of Hip-hop operating spine.

Lowtax meet up at the neck hospital, give him a spine made of smaller spines glued together

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Lowtax pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a picture of him pointing to a :krust:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Genesplicer
Cheese slicer
Knees piecer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89