Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Linux Pirate posted:

Lowtaxs' spine is doin' fine

if it rhymes it's true.

Lowtax's back... is wack?! My god...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I can't believe Rich Kyanka died. How is his death not stickied yet? :tinfoil:

His heirs should be finding ways of monetizing his death! Perhaps have him embalmed and a mausoleum created by the old SA office as a tourist attraction?

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Yeah so weird story - post surgery the virgin Mary appeared within his wounds, and now Catholics make holy pilgrimage to Richard's seeping bacterial infections.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
He caught C. diff and has been blasting rear end all over the inpatient unit. Day in day out, blasting gallons and gallons of rear end.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Is the spinal count down?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Is the spinal count down?

:golfclap:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This... Is... Spinaltax!!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

I laughed pretty hard when lowtax came back last month and banned the people in qcs who talked poo poo about him. Like on the one hand it seems thin-skinned, but on the other he haslivee through death threats, unwarranted CPS calls, and secret service visits. So a few low-threshold non-perma bans aren’t a big deal or even a “dick move” in my book.

The best was when he perma'd those Let's Players a year or two ago who were accusing him of child abuse on Twitter regarding schmorky and then had a full blown panic meltdown acting like they didn't do anything wrong then their entire clique en masse banme'd including the former LP subforum moderator to go start a new forum that has a rules list longer than a medical insurance EULA

I hope 'tax is doing well, it eats me up that something on twitter has some chickenshit beef with him and are allowed to keep banning him for no reason. Clear, written rules are one of the reasons I like SA so much. These big social media sites (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook) are so loving vague abbot everything so they can just ban you for whatever reason they want. It's n o wonder all the communities are so toxic and hate the platforms.

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jan 10, 2019

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

beep by grandpa posted:

The best was when he perma'd those Let's Players a year or two ago who were accusing him of child abuse on Twitter regarding schmorky

being rude about shmorky is child abuse? i know about the diaper thing but that's taking it a bit far!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
How to summon lowtax?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
very carefully

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hammerite posted:

being rude about shmorky is child abuse? i know about the diaper thing but that's taking it a bit far!

They were saying lowtax was negligent and complicit in him being near his kids before all the creepy poo poo was outed since apparently lowtax is a mind reader.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Some say he still stalks these desolate, homo halls...the drip of spinal fluid tells you he is near...

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Kazak posted:

Some say he still stalks these desolate, homo halls...

Please don't post the name of my ancestral country estate

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Low-T on Twitter: huh...I used to do the banning...

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
some people say u should only charge for a forums account up to $10, but lowtax does it 1 more, to 11 for when u need to go a bit more exclusive

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

spinderella posted:

Here is his GOON TAROT card

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Pneub posted:

Noooo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Fortunately American Healthcare is the best in the world so I’m sure he’ll be fine :)

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

cnut
May 3, 2016

Well, is he? :ohdear:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
He's playing EDF on the ps4

cnut
May 3, 2016

Woohoo! :peanut:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

most of those lets players posted banmes to martyr themself for the lets player who got banned for saying lowtax was a bad dad

i think the martyr was called Chief Hamburgers or something

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I can't believe Lowtax died

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

King of Bees posted:

I can't believe Lowtax died

There was an error at the hospital. We all died.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

El_Elegante posted:

There was an error at the hospital. We all died.

That explains A LOT

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I DID go to hell.

gently caress.
:(

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
first boniface now lowtax these body bags just keep piling up

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Should just let them hit the floor

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

spinderella posted:

I DID go to hell.

gently caress.
:(

We've been in hell since November 2016.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I hope Lowtax is doing well and that at some point he can come back to the tweeter.

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Maybe us goons can make him even better, like darth vader

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lowtax has to write atleast one screenplay or make a movie, if he doesn’t then I’ll make one up, it’ll be like the jerk but with a cia twist

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

first boniface now lowtax these body bags just keep piling up

Boniface’s posts are still some of the funniest things this forum’s ever produced. :rip:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

We had to put him down. The whole thing would have cost too much

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

unidef freeman posted:

Lowtax has to write atleast one screenplay or make a movie, if he doesn’t then I’ll make one up, it’ll be like the jerk but with a cia twist

Doom house 4 - the devils spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Pneub posted:

Lowtax's vertebrae is doing...OK