Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImAFartWizard
Jul 20, 2016
For those of you not familiar with the game, here is a little backstory.

Accounting is a Virtual Reality Game released in 2016 made Crowscrowcrows and Squanchtendo. Accounting+ is the updated version that was released in 2017.

This is their description of the game. "Accounting+ is a NIGHTMARE ADVENTURE COMEDY by Crows Crows Crows, designed with Squanch Games for PlayStation®VR. Double the size of the original (critically, critically acclaimed) Accounting. Experience classic virtual reality gameplay: clean up your office, take the battery out of the cooling machine, play the skeleton xylophone, and/or summon thousands upon thousands of demons."

That just barley scratches the surface.

The makers, Justin Roiland & William Pugh have always stated there is a secret Zoo Level that is extremely hard to find.

Here we are, 2019 and sill no one has found the “holy grail” .

The conspiracy and the search is continuously being fueled by CrowsCrowsCrows newsletters, tweets and other media that are embedded with secret codes, hidden images and many other encrypted bread crumbs, that may or may not have anything to do with finding the Secret Zoo Level.

Anyone here playing the game and looking for the Secret Zoo Level? What are your thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
the game sucks op

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
what's your favorite part mine is the one where the character cusses at you

ImAFartWizard
Jul 20, 2016

ElNarez posted:

what's your favorite part mine is the one where the character cusses at you

I like how the game mocks you with every attempt to solve the Sector 3 level. With every attempt another poster is put on the hallway walls that basically gives you the clues but also makes you laugh and the sheer absurdity of the entire thing.

ImAFartWizard
Jul 20, 2016
If the drat level exists then what will it take to find it.

If is doesn't, well kudos to them for such a well thought out marketing ploy. I will say I am guilty of going down the rabbit hole on this one. At the very least I have learned a few things about cryptography, ciphers and coding that I might not have before.

Has anyone else entertained the SZL? or does this game suck?