Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm a woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

chinese hair cave
Aug 23, 2017

by Cyrano4747
*does hilarious bit taken off some show prep service*

*female dj absolutely shuts down all fun banter from the male dj*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ninety six point nine! The number one station for ALLLLLLLLLLLL the hits of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today!

I'm here at our traffic center and things are not looking great, people. There's a fender bender on the corner of Grant and 5th downtown which has traffic backed up all the way to exit 71. That's about 5 miles of bumper to bumper traffic, so you'll want to add some extra time to your commute today.

And now it appears there's a car on fire in the fast lane of highway 5, that's not good. Oh God, the car just exploded..... oh my God I don't think the driver got out. Oh my God he's crawling out of the fire, he's on fire, oh my God somebody help him, somebody ..... oh gently caress.... oh poo poo I apologize but he just got hit by a car, a car was speeding past and hit him. Oh my God he's dead. He's dead. Oh good Lord there's 2 more people crawling out of the fire, somebody please shut the highway down. Oh my god somebody just slammed on the brakes and hit another car. An eighteen wheeler just jacknifed please shut down the highway, oh my God another car just flipped and I can see blood. SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT --

This traffic report brought to you by Big Jimmy's Grocers. Visit our deli for great deals on your favorite meats and cheese.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

And now to Big Bird in the Sky with your traffic report.

No cut away! CUT AWAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Out of fuel! Oh god I forgot to fuel up and pack a chute. Oh god I'm so hung over and I'm going to die and HOLY poo poo why are you still on me? I just want to sa..... *hisss*

Big Bird? Big Bird are you there? was that not a gag? Let's listen to some music.

~Don't stop believ...~

I interrupt Journey for an important announcement. Big Bird crashed the copter into the bridge, he is assumed dead. The bridge has collapsed and an estimated 32 car have been destroyed and all occupants dead. This local tragedy is brought to you by our sponsors are the used car lot. Used car lot, come here for a zero down loan that you'll default on in 3 weeks and we'll get the car back. You can count on used car lot!

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's right Tom, it's complete and total bedlam out here. I pray for death and you're listening to 88.9, The Streak.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
DJ1: And commuters should take precautions north along I-95 exit 3 and above, we've had several reports of black guys on the off ramps!

DJ2: Did you say 'black guys?'

DJ1: No! No! Black ICE!

*DJ1 fired*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Following up on our last report, we've got a lot of dogs out here on the interstate. The animal testing lab had a power outage and the cages opened, so we've got about 300 dogs out here. They're.... they're not happy. They've got some commuters trapped in cars, a few people have fled into the trees lining the highway..... it's not good.

Police have been out here for about 15 minutes, but the dogs are fighting them off and have kind of.... corralled them into a corner of the offramp to exit 15. One of the dogs has just started.. uh.... vomiting some kind of substance. It kind of looks like oil but.... it's not oil, that's not oil. Oh no.... oh no that stuff is moving, it's going after the cops and it's not oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

bradzilla posted:

SimCopter 1 reporting heavy traffic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrhTyRY3MOk

SimCopter was a weird game.