Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"Well, according to our iPhone app, it looks like there's some slowdown around Brooks and 4th streets, an accident on Nealson in front of the Wal-Mart, road construction still continues on the offramp to I-38. But, you know what, if you lived around here and were driving this right now, this information is a little too late to help you, isn't it? "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know one thing we've never had a chance to see in our news copter? A high speed chase on city streets. If anyone is interested, the entire length of Jones St. from 4th Ave. to Gray Street is completely empty of traffic, no cars. If the driver of a blue Camry heading east on Lansing just in front of the Circle K is listening, get onto Jones street in a few more blocks and just floor it as fast as you can.

Well, he's obviously not listening to K104-The Cool Station.

Someone, get me the number to the Circle K on Lansing, I want the clerk to put anyone buying gas to call me on the hotline and I'll direct them on how far and how fast they can drive and not get caught.