Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
my girlfriends brother is graduating from a programming boot camp (wasn’t my advice) and we’ve been parking for an hour and a half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol bringing a car to sf

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
oh, you DROVE into sf? lmfao, rip

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

DELETE CASCADE posted:

oh, you DROVE into sf? lmfao, rip

also not my choice i wanted to take the barr

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

also not my choice

Who thought it was a good idea?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Schadenboner posted:

Who thought it was a good idea?

girlfriends parents. they brought printed directions lol

i warned them but they don’t listen to me

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

girlfriends parents. they brought printed directions lol

i warned them but they don’t listen to me

lol boomers have funny ideas about cities

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

one of the bridges broke today so traffic was extra terrible

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
california is the mecca of gross capitalists and you should get away from there

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

say what you will about the bay area but shockingly our measles problem is not as bad as washington's

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i've never been there but i imagine it smells pretty bad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Dijkstracula posted:

say what you will about the bay area but shockingly our measles problem is not as bad as washington's

the fact that you can even get exemptions from vaccines for non-medical reasons is an abomination.

the fact that it's not a #1 concern and focus politically really shows what kind of people swarm the area.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the fact that you can even get exemptions from vaccines for non-medical reasons is an abomination.

the fact that it's not a #1 concern and focus politically really shows what kind of people swarm the area.

they passed stricter vaccination laws in 2016 that eliminated non-medical exemptions and tightened up requirements for school registration

also they've been cracking down on the rich people docs who've been writing sketchy medical exemptions

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
probably should just be euthanizing them

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i wonder how some of those folks will feel after some sterile mumps kids make the headlines

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde
or giving birth to babbies blinded by rubella

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

probably should just be euthanizing them

the rich? i agree, comrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

uncurable mlady posted:

the rich? i agree, comrade

anti-vaxxers

they should all be sterilized and exterminated

• Locked thread