Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Must be a good Welsh settlement in LA then, as "now in a minute" is a phrase commonly used to describe something that absolutely is not about to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Screw the first 12 seconds, that whole call was amazing and that guy is my new favorite person.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FORTY TWO YEARS OLD.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Also Nicole Byer, if you’ve been listening to Newcomers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The longer they wait to send them out, the fewer they need to mail.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Alan Smithee posted:

ugh this is gonna get optioned isn't it

Zoey's Ordinary Playlist

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's even more glorious watching her light people up in congress, because they know they cannot answer her questions without her destroying them. She has an answer to everyone and everything, and there's a reason they're all terrified of her.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Seaniqua posted:

deleted :( I don't suppose anyone saved it

If it was the charmander thing, I certainly hope not.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's very important you tell your psychiatrist if you don't see the issue with the goddamned foam video.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’ll be hilarious if all the awards go to January releases, essentially the dumping ground for crap. The Academy loves to deny allowing eligibility to anything that didn’t get a minimum theatrical release too, so anything that got VOD’d currently isn’t eligible.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Worth clicking the replies, because the interviewer in question responds.

I’ve watched almost all of Homeland through its ups and downs, so seeing Mandy like that was just wonderful.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah, if he's an influence for people that traditional media won't get to, him being critical of the situation that everyone on the left is so angry about is a genuinely good thing. Undoubtedly his viewpoint for future things will slip back to regular programming, but right now we'll take it for sure. Shame he isn't usually on the same page as me, he's fun to watch.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Brainstrong over there has been melting down so long I don't even remember how it started.

Eh they're just reveling in the fact their crappy band are getting attention for the first time in nearly 2 decades. People are probably streaming their awful music because of it, and so they'll keep stoking the fire more and more.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Koresh tweet is an edit you dummies, he's the son of the owners not loving Koresh.

quote:

The feed’s main writer is social media manager Nathan Allebach, the 28-year-old son of the firm’s owners. “The voice is based on a combination of brand features,” he said via email, “like it being a family-owned frozen meat company built by the working class, then me trying to personify it based on those features, my own thoughts, and an adaptable human-esque style that feels like someone you know.”

e: my thread jumped ahead and didn't see the others pointing it out.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Apr 22, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Well duh, but people were taking it seriously. My thread jumped ahead and I didn't see it had been clarified so all is good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Suit?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I mean, usually at The Gathering a few juggalos die before the first band even take the stage.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The big baby really has me reevaluating my answer to that ‘how many five year olds could you fight at once’ question.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/ok_waifu/status/1255868745899220999?s=21

Toby Young burns are good enough regardless of source, but when it comes from his wife it’s even more entertaining. What an awful worm that man is.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Trevor Hale posted:

This reads so much like Eripsa’s last thread that I had to do a double take.

https://twitter.com/swiftonsecurity/status/1256349560626196481?s=21

I used to see things similar to this in forum sigs back like 15 years ago. Would be wide but only like 20px tall and would list things like ‘Runs Windows XP’ and other pointless poo poo, and they’d be stacked on top of eachother.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/nlyonne/status/1255921545873993728?s=21

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

zoux posted:

I mean those things are kind of the point of fan fiction, fan fiction without all that is called a "spec script"

Agreed, fan fic is garbage poo poo that needs to be eradicated for good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's important to remember we came together to hate the big baby too.

(Mockable) Children are our future.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Counterpoint: Doritos is White People Takis.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

What part of the market does me cussing out the Crook Brothers when it's Saturday night and the highest they've offered me is 45 bells all week, represent?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/bimbocoles2000/status/1260684718397362177?s=21

Austin 3:16 says you should wear a mask.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s amazing how far we’ve come. Modern consoles can now produce three skeletons on demand.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Died, and then came back to life due to popular demand.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Check out the #meganfoxisfilipino hashtag. Glorious responses to this picture:

https://twitter.com/stephanietega/status/1263808042317090819

I appreciate a photoshop so bad that someone thinks it's a plastic mask.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Love the hat tip poo poo when you know, you could just press the retweet button and not take any credit at all. And people like Cory Doctorow should drat well know this.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

This tweet proves that punctuation is important.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Only makes sense if you ignore the ‘crime’ part.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

House could be Barbra Streisand’s, she has a mall in her basement.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/photography/g1321/barbra-streisand-house-photos/

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I know whenever I hear The National, I'm full of anger. But it's usually only directed towards who put on the music of that insipid band.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dick Trauma posted:

When I was in high school the father of one of my friends was a television producer. He asked me to watch the pilot of Seinfeld and let him know what I thought. Although I thought Seinfeld was a funny comedian I didn't like the pilot and advised him to pass on it, and that's how I wound up not working in television.

And now you've been immortalized as the 'see anything you like, Constanza?' girl.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Could just post every Streatham tweet here, pro tier account for sure. RIP Taff Goose.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Woozie66 posted:

I mean, you can go find his other donations. It's disingenuous for you to imply that my one linked tweet is all he's done. Congrats on donating more than him though!

This is the kind of thing I see all over reddit. Criticizing multimillionaires is fine and you don’t need to jump to their defense.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m glad to see Jim Amendments III is celebrating. A pro twitter account. https://twitter.com/jimamendments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Be nice. He probably can't read.

What up, I'm Jared, I'm a cop and I never loving learned how to read.