Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

In my head cannon the Joaquin Phoenix Joker in the same universe as Brightburn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Fantastic Four should be introduced in the movies by them arriving from a different universe and it turning out Richards had hosed that one up so badly they had to escape because all non-616 Richardses are evil

I have always thought the “frightful four” would be perfect for that.

Have the Trank cast be zombies and trying to invade the MCU and have the new FF4 cast stop them.

The Fuzzy Hulk fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 26, 2019

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Spacebump posted:

Tonight a friend reminded me Justice League was using the line "Unite the Seven" in early advertising. Was the seventh going to be Martian Manhunter?

Robin. Going to be played by the Young Sheldon kid.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

Green Goblin is in that weird spot where he has an recognizable/iconic look, but looks dumb as poo poo if faithfully translated to the movie.

Rami also had this thing built but didn't use it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8PVMT2AmWE

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

The Joker is apparently in Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Oh cool which one?

*googles*

....oh.