Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Brother Entropy posted:

what's compelling about a character who you agree doesn't ever get to change or grow?

Maybe Cythereal can personally relate to such a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

I agree with CelticPredator on something, so maybe the Patriots are going to lose the Super Bowl.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Gotta be honest, I don't remember the toner gag.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Like a camera changing focus.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Way too little love for Street Fighter in this video game movie discussion.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

As long as they have one that takes itself seriously every once in a while, I guess I'll be happy.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

But what about the Rule of Threes?!

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

That isn't true. Tony Stark is real and my friend. We're getting shawarma when he comes back from fighting that Thanos guy.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Blood Boils posted:

Take it to Snyderdome cowards

Snydertalk cannot be contained!

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

He reveals himself by putting on a mustache.

Joss missed an opportunity in not rewriting Superman to be possessed by Ares in JL.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Oasx posted:

Titanic isn't exactly a cinematic masterpiece, I don't think I have ever heard of anyone actually liking it. Jurassic Park was amazing when it came out, but it was amazing because of the technical achivements, the plot isn't exactly anything special. The same with Star Wars, Avatar & Jaws, they all more or less popcorn movies that were great for their time, are are good movies on the same level as Endgame.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't all those movies win Oscars in technical categories?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

ThermoPhysical posted:

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-real-snyder-cut-release/

Supposedly, the re-release isn't the original? Who knows. It at least won't be all Whedon'd up.

That says it's not the "original vision", the pre-BvS-backlash plan that never made it past a script. What we're getting is the version that was originally filmed, with ~$30 million in reshoots and post-production added on. It all depends on how you define "original".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Invalid Validation posted:

All this Snyder Cut talk made me want to finally watch Justice League, it sure was a movie with characters in it.

I can't say for sure since I still haven't seen it, but I've been led to believe that that's not the case.