Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:siren:DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS:siren:

It's January, which means it's Royal Rumble season! As is tradition, we have our signups going for the Royal Rumble Roulette, and to maintain tradition, it is time for this year's edition of the Royal Rumble :toxx: Challenge thread!

In this thread, you are here to make bold predictions and toxxes! You yourself are responsible for stating your toxx stipulation. Your toxx stipulation is entirely up to you! But they gotta be good ones. A good example:

quote:

I predict that Cyborg will be the surprise 29 entrant in the Women's Royal Rumble. :toxx: If I am wrong, I will donate $75 to Refuge Against Domestic Violence.

This is a good one! It's a bold prediction, it's a meaningful toxx that you have to show proof for, and it's fun for the community because people will have a vested interest to see if your wild guess comes true.

This is a bad toxx:

quote:

I predict Dolph Ziggler will be in the men's royal rumble. if i am wrong i will do a cartwheel.

This toxx sucks. It's not bold, it's a virtually guaranteed outcome with zero imagination or stipulation, and the toxx is neither exciting, interesting, or beneficial. Good toxx stipulations are either embarassing for yourself and entertaining for others, like recording a karaoke video or getting an unsightly avatar that you had to spend money on, or going to a good cause as a donation to a charity. Please try to vet your charities that you donate to however, there are a lot of scummy and unhelpful ones out there. If you forget to list a toxx stipulation, you'll just eat a ban as the stipulation.

Bad toxxes will result in a Stone Cold 64 Challenge. What happens here is you automatically fail in your toxx and I'll decide give you an option to either face a stipulation handed down by me, or donate to a charity. If you come up with a better toxx prediction/stip though, this can be avoided.

Toxxes that have a monetary stipulation attached to them will have until the end of February to be abided by. Any bad avatar punishments will last as long as the toxx states, unless no time period was specified, in which case the avatar must maintain for 90 days.

Obviously any prediction made here will be a valid toxx, regardless of whether you use the emoticon or not.

I'll start with a toxx of my own!

:toxx: My Rumble Roulette number will be a developmental wrestler. If I'm wrong, I'll donate $100 to a charity of Jerusalem's choice.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jan 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what if you're on the same rumble team and dunne self eliminates to run after WALTER?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Vaguido posted:

If Finn Balor wins the Universal Title at the Royal Rumble, I will sub to the network for six (6) months and stop stealing precious WWE content from the kind old man we all know and love, Vince McMahon.

this sucks. you will also have to bear an avatar of cavauro's choosing for the duration you listed. (6 months)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone can post here its cool

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dont edit your posts in toxx threads

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

is toxxing "so and so drops belt to so and so" too easy/lame or would that be acceptable?

they're fine they just have to have a real toxx behind it other than "ill subscribe to the wwe network" which is some egregiously weak poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Is my 1000 fanfiction about either my Rumble number or the person who eliminates them still sufficient?

If it is, hit me.

yea sure

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you are all doomed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

LOSERS:

Baron Corbin posted:

i'm sure you are all familiar with the traditional toxx clause this account makes, a tradition that my dead father started many years ago. even though i am running the Royal Rumble Roulette, i am still allowed to participate. i will assign myself a random number, and that number wrestler will be my "champion." if my champion wrestler is eliminated, i will take on the mantle of the wrestler who defeated them. if my champion wins, then i don't have to change my name and i become the new moderator of Rowdy Ringsports. if Baron Corbin eliminates my champion then i don't change my name. if my champion is eliminated by someone who already has a goon doppelganger, the goons on the team of the wrestler who eliminated my champion get to pick a dead wrestler for me to become. you may have noticed that i didn't specify which rumble, and that's because i want to double my chances of winning.

baron corbins new username is either Drew McIntyre or Natalya or Kairi Sane (im leaning toward Kairi Sane with an appropriate avatar)

Infidel Castro posted:

I will donate my Roulette number to charity in USD plus $5 for each person my roulette entries eliminate (yes, I'll do it for both Rumbles). Since the Rumble is on my sister's birthday weekend, I will donate the money to a charity of her choosing.

I will also stipulate that I will donate a minimum of $25 regardless.

infidel castro has one elimination through both rumbles and must donate $30 to a charity of their sister's choosing.

Vaguido posted:

Fair enough
Also I'll add if Brock wins, I'll put 59.94 (the cost of 6 months of the WWE Network) to the first LGBT charity someone suggests here. I'm really bad at sifting out the good ones from the bad ones, so someone has to do the work for me.

vaguido has to date $59.94 to The Trevor Project

Dick Bastardly posted:

OK here goes

:toxx: Asuka drops the belt to Becky Lynch :toxx:

if i fail my toxx The Texas Nintendo Snake may choose from the following avs to be mine (for at least 90 days), and I will donate $20 to a charity of SC64's choice under pain of ban.

dick bastardly must get the av of the guy with glasses and donate $20 to Pilgrim Hospices

Writer Cath posted:

Is my 1000 fanfiction about either my Rumble number or the person who eliminates them still sufficient?

If it is, hit me.

writer cath must write a 1,000 word fiction about either andrade 'cien' almas and becky lynch

Pinwiz11 posted:

Like last year I will donate the cumulative sum of the following from both Rumbles (TEAM 5!) to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team does not eliminate anyone
$50 if I draw Mustafa Ali or Nikki Cross
$100 if my team wins a Royal Rumble
$25 if either Rumble runs opposite "Take Me or Leave Me" on Rent Live (East Coast Feed)

pinwiz, who drew #5 and drew big e, must donate $5 5 times to the Howard Brown Health Center

as for me, my toxx was that my team's number was going to be a developmental wrestler. i drew #20. in the men's royal rumble, number #21 was a developmental wrestler and somehow for the second year in a row i drew apollo crews. because of this extreme bad luck, i will now instead of donating $100 to a charity of jerusalem's choice to $150 to the charity of his choice. i will also toxx that if i draw apollow crews in the rumble next year, then next year i will donate $500 to the charity of jerusalem's choice. that's right, im startin this one off early!

everyone has until the end of february to begin their toxx.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nobody welched. the curse for most of you has been lifted. i will now unsticky.