Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm sure you are all familiar with the traditional toxx clause this account makes, a tradition that my dead father started many years ago. even though i am running the Royal Rumble Roulette, i am still allowed to participate. i will assign myself a random number, and that number wrestler will be my "champion." if my champion wrestler is eliminated, i will take on the mantle of the wrestler who defeated them. if my champion wins, then i don't have to change my name and i become the new moderator of Rowdy Ringsports. if Baron Corbin eliminates my champion then i don't change my name. if my champion is eliminated by someone who already has a goon doppelganger, the goons on the team of the wrestler who eliminated my champion get to pick a dead wrestler for me to become. you may have noticed that i didn't specify which rumble, and that's because i want to double my chances of winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'll wear that shirt, and i think you should give a shirt to everyone who asks for one, but you shouldn't make people post pictures of themselves online to fulfill your own toxx. you should take pictures of yourself wearing the shirts before you mail them out to us. maybe wear the shirts for more than one day so we can smell you on the shirts