Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
As I am the poor this year, I can't toxx anything involving money!

If team 28 does not win at LEAST one of the two Rumbles I will :toxx: Cut an audio only promo (no less than 2 minutes, no more than 5) on Natural20, I will praise Nat20 as the best forums poster ever, I will praise his mafia skills, and I will talk about how I'm not worthy to even post on the same forum as him :toxx: .

If #28 does not win either Rumble Match I will do the same toxx as above, only I will record a video of said promo and I won't have a shirt on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Sweet Jesus... :gonk:

It's going to be horrific for sure.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I just realized how horribly worded my toxx was

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dick Bastardly posted:

the way I read it you lost on your first toxx condition but I'm not an official of this thread, but I do have a bias against you for wanting to hear your goony promo praising a fellow mafia player :twisted:

That was how I intended it:
If both #28's win I do nothing
If 1 wins I do audio only
If neither win video promo

So in that spirit Nat20 I'm coming for you sucka

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah my Son is keeping me busier than I thought, plus I've worked every day since January 24th. Plus loving doing a promo is way harder than I thought :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Nah I got like 90% done