Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

preshow starting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I hope Kobra komes back, IMO.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Never...ever

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

preshow over

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pre-shows are incredibly lame, just release the full roster, and describe all gameplay modes.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

AndyElusive posted:

Just watch the reveal highlights on YouTube after, gently caress all this live and dumb hype bullshit.

But I want to know what all these #influencers think about the game.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I said come in! posted:

Pre-shows are incredibly lame, just release the full roster, and describe all gameplay modes.

No. We must all wait at least 20 minutes.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

they will

It's not like the preshow is keeping them from doing the reveal. It was always going to be on the hour. Just don't watch it lol

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

HMS Beagle posted:

But I want to know what all these #influencers think about the game.

Dynasty appears at the MK11 Stream and YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (Gone Wrong) (NOT Clickbait)

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
I got a ton of dumbass fringe characters I want to see so i'm hopeful that maybe I get at least one of them? I'm already expecting to not get my top pick Sheeva. I didn't play mk9 but apperantly she sucked in it and i'm one of the few who still digs the character.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

these vile villains, making us sit through a preshow before they allow Ed Boon to talk about his game!! Surely that is the only reason we haven't seen Motaro in HD yet

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I hope they announce my main man Jarek is back.

I'm used to reveals like this taking place like a year before the game is out, so I'm hoping there is a lot to show off today. Game should be just about finished, and I don't want them to just show off like 4 characters or some lame poo poo like that. Gimme that full roster.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lmao relax you guys its not even that long. If anything its good so the word of mouth spreads so that people can get ready to watch (the live viewership has only increased as the stream started). The influencer thing is totally whatever to me. Let them fill time, and ready up the stream so (hopefully) nothing fucks up.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

WWE crew in the hoouuuuse

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Where is my female Hsu Hao cosplay?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

just take off the mask

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

these vile villains, making us sit through a preshow before they allow Ed Boon to talk about his game!! Surely that is the only reason we haven't seen Motaro in HD yet

LOL if you think Ed Boon is going to do anything except troll everyone and announce that MK11 is just an HD version of Deception for next gen.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/PerfectLegend/status/1085753790672687104

hosed up.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

brainSnakes posted:

I got a ton of dumbass fringe characters I want to see so i'm hopeful that maybe I get at least one of them? I'm already expecting to not get my top pick Sheeva. I didn't play mk9 but apperantly she sucked in it and i'm one of the few who still digs the character.

A lot of the bad guy characters were real bad in MK9. It felt like they were more designed to fight against than to play as. Baraka, Kano and Noob were also kind of garbage

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

LOL if you think Ed Boon is going to do anything except troll everyone and announce that MK11 is just an HD version of Deception for next gen.

If this happens maybe it'll have a chance of actually being good!!

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Brutality.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is a good time to remind everyone that Ed Boon does nothing but lie and troll to people, and it's hilarious. Don't believe anything the dude says on his Twitter though.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mankind's incessant need to tweet loving everything claims yet another life

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Ed Boon's twitter is dirtier than his eyebrows

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I'm slightly expecting the story mode to be another MK Mythologies

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The main thing I want to see return to MKXI is the tower game mode but with the AI fighter mode from Injustice 2. Also excited for the story mode.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

EorayMel posted:

I'm slightly expecting the story mode to be another MK Mythologies

gently caress that, the time is now

story mode is Shaolin Monks 2

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Give us Zebron. I've been waiting 15 loving years for Zebron, Ed Boon, you piece of poo poo.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Guest Character: Zubaz

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Goonette spotted.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Season 1 DLC Hornbuckle

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I said come in! posted:

The main thing I want to see return to MKXI is the tower game mode but with the AI fighter mode from Injustice 2. Also excited for the story mode.

I'd bet all the monies that they bring back the IJ2 tower model + AI programming

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Who are these people on the stream right now?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I said come in! posted:

looks like uhhh Jade, Shao Khan, and Shang Tsung

and Michael

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

WWE wrestlers and a lady goon that Chris Hardwick may or may not have abused.

Babe Magnet posted:

looks like uhhh Jade, Shao Khan, and Shang Tsung

and Michael

Michael is my favorite character.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

lmao gently caress perfect legend

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Babe Magnet posted:

gently caress that, the time is now

story mode is Shaolin Monks 2

:pray:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Jamesman posted:

lady goon that Chris Hardwick may or may not have abused.

Season 2 DLC

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: round 1 :siren: