Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yes yes give me all of it just put loving everything you've learned into this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Skarlett looks a lot better without the hood

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I'm gonna main Naked Baraka

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yesss Sonya has her wrist blaster

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

skarlett looks great but yikes Sonya's face is obviously not finished

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

PERFECT BLOCK PARRIES

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
loving nice crunch sounds :suspense:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

WHAT THE gently caress THAT SENTRY KILL

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao the turret

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: NECROPHOS SCYTHE :siren:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao helicopter, Sonya loving rules

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Sub-Zero does not like Spines

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

jesus christ

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

DLC Inc posted:

skarlett looks great but yikes Sonya's face is obviously not finished

Game comes out in 3 months. It's done, yo.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Skarlet's design is absolutely amazing

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What Ed Boon is really saying is that characters that are heavily requested are on their list of fighters that won't come back to Mortal Kombat XI. :v:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

It may have been the lighting, I feel like if they can nail Time Lady and Skarlett (with hood off, also probably ties into the lighting lol)

Also they may be trying to make her look older, she like what 50 canonically

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Will there finally be an opening cinematic that tops the Armageddon opening???

lmao RIP Shinnok

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am super blown away by how beautiful the game looks. The artist style and level of detail is mindblowing. Will be pre-ordering this for Xbox One X.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ok, this actually looks cool. It's a lot prettier than I expected.

Also anyone with a critical eye for these things noticed if they've improved the animations like A.B.I had hoped they would in his Youtube series?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hell yeah an electro BDSM scene for the story opening

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The animations are definitely a lot better, the flaws are not glaringly obvious like they are at a glance in previous MK games

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

Ok, this actually looks cool. It's a lot prettier than I expected.

Also anyone with a critical eye for these things noticed if they've improved the animations like A.B.I had hoped they would in his Youtube series?

nothing that sticks out as egregiously as "punching and leaning over an invisible fence" and to me it looked like more moves had more torque to them but I'm sure people will still say it's worse than cancer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mimir?!?!?!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Zombie Shinnok confirmed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

rich mortal kombat lore. sure

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
So it looks like MK9 tried to deviate from a timeline and that's not allowed so everything's gonna get hosed up for it.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Show us Time Jax!! Garrus, Garek, whatever

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Jamesman posted:

So it looks like MK9 tried to deviate from a timeline and that's not allowed so everything's gonna get hosed up for it.

Blundergod Strikes yet again

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
OK so that leak is 100% real apparently.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This wasn't the gameplay/feature blowout I was expecting, but was enough to get me even more hyped.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

EorayMel posted:

rich mortal kombat lore. sure

Mortal Kombat has some of the most convoluted and ridiculously detailed lore in all of video games, if you can believe that.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I guess the "leak" was half bullshit and half real since the roster leak doesn't have Skarlet/Baraka on it but was right about the VAs and names like Kronika/Geras

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Helicopter Fatality is so good

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The graphics look incredible, the gore is perfect, the gameplay looks like the best it’s ever been, the dress up game is everything I could ask for

I wanna play MK11!!!!!!!!

I should play the story of the last one I think

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

tthat temple arena looks loving nice

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

sonya's new moves are pretty great

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I thought Mortal Kombat X was the most violent video game ever made, and at the time it was absolutely true, but this blows that violence out of the water and then rips its spine out with the brain still attached and then literally takes a bite into it.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Remember how everyone was all like "Man, this X-Rays are gettting loving silly lol they are more lethal then most past games fatalities"

I guess in 11 they just decided to say yeah fuckit lets go full ham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

this dude tryna pull off Henry Cavill's MI6 look and is absolutely not doing that