Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*Makes a post on the mommy blog about a sensitive political/social topic, setting off a chain of events that somehow manages to get their unsuspecting spouse suspended from his job as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
"My #1 resolution for 2019 is to focus more on me."
*99% of Facebook history includes a picture of herself*

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Songbearer posted:

This isn't all that relevant but weed is supposed to chill people the gently caress out right? Well it did to me when I did it the few times in my life I spent all night doing Arnie impressions with welshmen and laughing my head off but I am not a weedman so I am not privvy to Weed Knowledge. If it is supposed to be the chillax drug then why do so many people smoke weed in my area yet they are all tightly wound assholes who are jerks, is it just not good enough weed or is weed not a miracle anti-rear end in a top hat drug

Basically I am upset when I smell someone with the weed smell yet they are still raging bastards

With weed being available in several states a bunch of uptight nerds have gotten into it. The blog post where the Penny Arcade guys smoked weed literally had one of the guys going through it because "illegal things are bad but this is legal now so it's good, right?" For like 800 words.

Legalizing weed ironically turned out to be the one thing that made it uncool.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

King of Bees posted:

I add kale to mine

I mash Kale into a thin disk, then I puree some Kale into a delicious sauce. I then sprinkle shredded Kale on top and add a topping of Kale sliced into circles.

My kids LOOOOOOVE it!!!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Bible posted:

I mash Kale into a thin disk, then I puree some Kale into a delicious sauce. I then sprinkle shredded Kale on top and add a topping of Kale sliced into circles.

My kids LOOOOOOVE it!!!

Serve with wine (mommies only!)

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Mozi posted:

why can't these people call themselves 'moms' like normal people

Because calling themselves momsters hits too close to home.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Loses most readers of their blog when their child is caught on a Youtube video shouting racial slurs at 13. Loses custody of child a few weeks later for beating them nearly to death for costing their their precious mommy blog reputation.

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

It's really unfair to assume boomers of most science denial when it's millennial mommies that are bringing back Diseases's Greatest Hits

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bible posted:

My kids LOOOOOOVE it!!!

I shared this post with Djuniperre and she said, "Kale for the freaking win, Mom."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Kale for the Kale Throne
Wine for the Wine Mom

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Luckily, no. I am hoping since I didn't get any with the last pregnancy that I won't with this one.
Sleep: Still great!
Best moment this week: That I found out I am having a BABY GIRL!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement: Pretty sure I felt her squirming around.
Food cravings: Still mash potatoes, anything home-baked or in other words "real food" ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Um sometimes doing dishes, I can smell VERY good. Which is not a good thing.
Have you started to show yet: My sister came over this weekend and said she could see my belly getting bigger!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? My belly button is so odd right now, its like half in half out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO HAPPY! I AM HAVING A BABY GIRL!! :)
Looking forward to: Feeling her move more and having Devan be able to feel her kick!

Also since we found out that we were having a girl, we decided to do a little shopping. I actually sold all of Titan's baby stuff right after he grew out of it so sadly we have to start from scratch on EVERYTHING! But I can't complain too much cause baby shopping is SO much fun! Devan and I went to baby's"r"us this weekend and got a new car seat and swing. We got them both in tan or black so that we can use them for future kids not matter which gender they are. Then we picked out a new crib! I was super disappointed when they told us the one we wanted was out of stock but since we have another 5 months to go I figured I can wait a few weeks until they get more in!

Oh and the best part! We went shopping for clothes!! We picked out 4 or 5 new little outfits for her! And since there is a chance I could have her the end of March I figured it might be a little cold the first month or two of her life so we decided to get her some little UGG boots!

CUTEST THINGS EVER!!

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Blue On Blue posted:

True story

I know a dude that had a kid a few months ago, for some reason they decided to do it in a wading pool in the middle of their living room?

Maybe avoiding vaccinations wasn't going to kill their child fast enough for their liking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.8353d387e5db

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

JediTalentAgent posted:

*Makes a post on the mommy blog about a sensitive political/social topic, setting off a chain of events that somehow manages to get their unsuspecting spouse suspended from his job as a result.

"His hands look like this, so my hands can look like this and also blog and get him fired."

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I don't know how, but Amazon figured out that me and hubby were pregnant with #3! Out of the blue, they offered me a 10% discount on baby clothes if I gave them little Gunnar's due date! OMG! Remember to use my affiliate link when you buy our little blessing his first baby toys!!! #blessed #babyshower #ThankYouAmazon #buildtheuterinewall

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

doctorfrog posted:

#buildtheuterinewall

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

doctorfrog posted:

#buildtheuterinewall

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

alpaca diseases posted:

I was super disappointed when they told us the one we wanted was out of stock but since we have another 5 months to go I figured I can wait a few weeks until they get more in!

I can tell this is fake, as any "proud full time mommy" worth her salt would immediately start screaming for the manager, and demanding that the clerk be fired. Perhaps chucking a few "but, my anxiety!!!"s for good measure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

I laughed so hard I exploded