Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

Flavor still good but I read correctly this time and now understand that it is not based on the terrible nws steam game, House Party. Full claiming before the day starts, Scum Weedguy

wait it's not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

wait it's not?

This was a signup, sorry

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m here to make casual conversation and get some phone numbers

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Oh wait this is high school right?

If so I’m here to talk to anyone and everyone except my crush who I will do my best to avoid.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Metallica? How old are you people? Are you sure you’re high schoolers?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Well then what’s YOUR favorite band

*list of SoundCloud rappers*

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

-3 were almost there, I don't want a no lunch

:thunk: I guess it’s been long enough for you to finally be Scumpaz

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Has Fisk checked in yet? Walking to my car after a double, can’t easily look for myself.

Who else hasn’t checked in?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

##vote fisk

This is why I asked. Seemed like a weird vote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:thunk:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Lol toal must be town, only town is dumb enough to fall for an obvious fake claim, be not at all self conscious about dropping a vote on it, and then acting mad and all "lynch all liars!" after the fact

Or you’re coaching them in scum chat

##vote rf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Working another double today zzzz

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ASF seems Australian to me more so than Toalpaz.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Binus dropped a vote on Fisk with zero explanation so I asked if Fisk had even posted yet. I explained this already and I’m still not sure why it’s scummy.

There has been a lot of back and forth between Toal and Tobbs. Not sure I buy Toalpaz’s argument, and his jokephase turbo attempt combined with him flipping very quickly onto a n0 cop claim feels so bad to me. I’m willing to vote that way today.

Also willing to vote ASF if they won’t come back and explain their vote, either.

Toal’s scum list is funny. Fisk is a neutral read for me right now, Tobbs I’m leaning town, and Hal and MMT have like zero posts for me to work off of. Besides MMT trying to call me scum when I’m town, of course. That’s a bad look.

Work is a little slow right now, let me reread.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

I hate this town just lose to scum imo ##vote toalpaz

What

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

##unvote

ok

Ok thank goodness

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

poo poo just realized I had a decently sized post that the awful app apparently ate? Fuuuuck

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Hello I am the puddle of flesh that was formerly Infinitum, I melted yesterday in the disgusting heatwave which peaked at 45c (113f)

Tell me who is scum and I will vote them

That’s only 318K mate

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

he's still voting me tho smh :thunk:

Commitment to the joke, I guess

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sorry I missed deadline. I was sleeping off a nasty stress headache.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I've kinda kept up, it's been a lovely couple of days for me. I don't understand why we're voting MMT today if we buy the survivor claim? We are nowhere close to MYLO or LYLO so I feel like we could leave dealing with her up to scum for now? She's been providing reads and scumhunting from what I've seen.

In light of the Tobbs flip I'm very much cooled off on Toalpaz being scum. I don't know if I like the RF case all that much, it's a little weak to me in light of other people that have a lot more material to work off of, but it feels like a genuine Toalpaz(TM) case. RF excusing themselves from the thread until deadline is not great but I understand it and if it happens then we can lurker rules them. Same with ASF (who is posting more but most of the posts are night action bingo guesses) and Malcolm (who has yet to post since calling themselves out for not posting lol).

imgay is very much keeping it 100 and I'm solidly leaning town on them. This is the read I am most confident in but this would be the perfect game for scumgay to roll out and take names. Further reads as I reread.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i don't think belief of the claim is widespread, but I know merk's policy is just kill all 3ps and let mod sort em out

I'm willing to believe MMT is 3P Survivor. Claiming cop is quite the gambit, but she explained the reasoning behind doing it. I don't know that I agree with the play, but I can understand why she did it.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm not sold on voting her today. I'll do it to avoid another no-lunch, but right now I'd rather look elsewhere.

Couldn't tell you anyone specific besides Infinitum who has pinged a bit for me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

like, almost anything posted in any mafia game can have a reasonable town/scum motivation built up behind it. Just saying "I'm willing to believe X" gets you nowhere.

Gun to head, do you think mmt is telling the truth? I don't.

But why does she message someone and claim, then openly admit to it in thread if she's not actually 3P survivor? I don't see the motivation as scum, because look how it's already put her at -4 a day out from deadline.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Of course, she could be a 3P anti-town role of some kind but I feel that's getting really into setup spec

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

who is post padding? that's a scum tell if I've ever seen one

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

oh it's like everyone in the game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Murmur Twin posted:

You think I claimed Survivor for town crowd? I feel like town is the only alignment that everyone agrees that I’m not.

I think most people believe you are scum claiming survivor to buy more time. merk doesn't care and wants 3P and scum dead regardless.

I believe the survivor claim and I'm willing to wait on you for a day or two. I'm also willing to vote you to avoid another no-lunch.

Although there is an argument that pushing a vote on a 3P is a null tell. At least I feel like it is? Neither team wants you around to gently caress up LYLO for them.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

You're almost to ten keep going!

Why are you tracking my posts? That's creepy

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Tell me we're not pushing a lynch in Mylo on a flavour case.

It’s free and they’ve made 10 posts in 2 game days despite calling themselves out for lurking at the end of day 1

##vote malcolm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Wait how is this MYLO?????

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

That would be a great scum slip, but probably too convenient.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Setup spec is Toalpaz’s default state

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Did Snooze play any better in the mason chat than they did in thread, IP? Wondering if they gave any reads besides that one line read on Toalpaz day 1.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Flavor is infallible and has never been used to mislead

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also MMT if you are reading along I am sorry I didn't really believe you were 3p survivor cop gossip but you know it definitely did not sound like it could be real

There was a survivor cop in the last shine game

They were not also a gossip, though

(I didn’t believe she was a survivor gossip/cop, just survivor gossip)

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

if MMT said 'no my result was real' last minute all possible credibility would have flown out of the window. That wording of the 'true and false' segment seems to be worded intentionally so that we would come back to it after learning MMT was a cop.

I think it was worded intentionally so she wouldn’t get killed

At night

For being a cop

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

nice meltdown

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Don’t make me squeeze blood from a stone for you too, Hal Incandenza!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Really not believing the Hal case lol