Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
House Party Mafia

Hey y'all! You are all invited to THE biggest party in this side of High School! The one, the only, Mistie Bishie invites you, yes you, to the most popular girl in school's house for one night only! The parents are away, we totally have alcohol to and nearly everyone's invited! You better be there or be square!

What could possibly go wrong?

Basic information

This is a game for 17 people
Days will be 48-72 hours in length. Nights will be 24 hours. These are flexible based on when I want to be up and doing things.
We’ll be using Discord and SA PM's to manage everything, so please make sure you have access to those for the game.
Alignment changes are not part of this game.

General Mafia Rules (That have been stolen from Yamifenrir who stole them from Natural 20 who stole them from Somberero)

1. Don't be poo poo to each other. This is a game, part of the game is having people react, but if you think you’re reacting badly, walk away, calm down, come back later.
2. I will be using a variant of Pod’s Anti-Lurker Rules V3.3 for this game:

quote:

If a player does not make 10 posts in a game day, they will be permanently ON NOTICE for the rest of the game.
If a player who is already ON NOTICE does not make 10 substantial posts on any subsequent game day, they will be subject to a FREE LIGHTS-OUT EXECUTION the next day. Said execution will not end the day, and the player’s flip will not be posted until the end of the game day.
These rules will not come into effect if a majority day-ending vote happens more than 24 hours from the game day’s deadline, or the game day lasts less than 24 hours, or I otherwise deem it to be unfair to enforce said posting rules.
3. Don't edit your posts.
4. Don't talk after you're dead. I'll send you a PM to Observer chat if you want to chat poo poo.
5. Feel free to post after the hammer/during twilight about non-game stuff.
6. No replacements after D2.
7. Don't directly quote any communication from me, including your role pm. If you have OOT communication with another player, the rule still applies.
8. Don't fake day actions.
9. If you are affected by a Day Action, do not post under any circumstances until we post the result of the Action. Everyone else is good to keep going.

A note about result language

1. A result that successfully targets will yield the result. "Your action succeeds."
2. A result that does not successfully target will yield the result. "Your action fails."
3. If a player name is ever mentioned as part of a result, this is a mod error.
4. A "successful" target is defined as an ability resolving on someone. This does not have to be the intended target, so a redirected result will yield the same language as a result that has not been redirected.

Players:
  1. A Sometimes Food
  2. b-minus1
  3. Hal Incandenza
  4. IcePhoenix
  5. imgay
  6. Infinitum
  7. Jonathan Fisk
  8. Malcolm Turnbeug
  9. merk
  10. Mr. Humalong
  11. Murmur Twin
  12. Nep-Nep
  13. Retro Futurist
  14. Snooze Cruise
  15. Somberbrero
  16. Toalpaz
  17. Tobbs Gnawed

Replacements:

Observers:
1. SolusLunes

Discord:

Graveyard:

Night 1
:rip: Tobbs Gnawed, Connie Fusion, Busdriver, Investigator-Aligned was dunked with paint and had to leave the party :rip:

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

And that makes 17! Role PMs will be going out soon.

In the meantime, discord link can be found here: https://discord.gg/QPqahBN

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Sending out Role PM's now! I'm gonna be closing the thread until everyone or at least most people have joined the discord.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Role PM's have been sent out! I will start the game once everyone has joined the discord thread or tomorrow at around 4-5pm GMT.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Oh yeah! One more thing! I'm including confessionals in this game! If you want a confessional, PM me on Discord! I'll set you up with one where you can type out your thoughts and everything!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The party was just starting to get into full swing and everybody was having the time of their lives. Raucous laughter filled the air as the teens carried red cups filled with alcohol and other assortment of drinks. In general, everything seemed to be going perfectly well.

That was until a loud cry punctured the atmosphere!

“Oh my god!” A voice called out as Forrest Dursley tumbled across the floor, drinks from red cups spilling all over him as he ended splayed on the floor. Awkward laughter filled the room as Forrest pushed himself up, looking furious and embarrassed.

“WHO THE HELL PUSHED ME?” Forrest yelled, spinning around in place to glare angrily at everyone around him. The atmosphere thickened as no one stepped forward, everyone afraid to say something in case they risked suffering the ire of Forrest.

“Screw this party.” Forrest grumbled after no one responded. He took a second to put himself together and then swiftly made his exit out the front door.

In the corner, Mitsie watched with a quiet fury. She had a feeling someone was going to try to ruin this party. After all, she was only the most popular girl in school. Giving a knowing look towards her fellow organisers, she nodded her head.

At once they set to work. While the party eventually continued and people forgot about the incident with Forrest for the moment, a number of kids began their investigation to find the saboteurs before they could cause any more damage.

:rip: Forrest Dursley, Fodder, Investigator-Aligned was pushed and removed himself from the party :rip:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Shortening deadline by a day cause thought the previous deadline was too long.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Though tensions are raised, the night was still young. The partygoers still enjoyed the night, making the most of the merriment and trying to push away the events that had happened earlier. It seemed that, for the most part, people were trying to put the events with Forrest behind them and the investigators couldn't really pick out anyone that stood out in particular. However, in the chaos of the fun and merriment, there were those in the shadows ready to make their next move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Malcolm Turnbeug, A Sometimes Food and Retro Futurist have been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (8): b-minus1, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Murmur Twin, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Nep-Nep, Infinitum, Nep-Nep, IcePhoenix, Malcolm Turnbeug
Toalpaz (3): Somberbrero, Tobbs Gnawed, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, Jonathan Fisk, Snooze Cruise, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Jonathan Fisk, Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum
Murmur Twin (2): Jonathan Fisk, imgay, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Mr. Humalong (1): Murmur Twin, merk, Murmur Twin
Retro Futurist (1): Mr. Humalong
imgay (0): Murmur Twin, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Murmur Twin
b-minus1 (0): IcePhoenix, merk, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix, Infinitum
Jonathan Fisk (0): b-minus1, Toalpaz, A Sometimes Food, Toalpaz, Murmur Twin, b-minus1, A Sometimes Food, Murmur Twin
Infinitum (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
A Sometimes Food (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix
Malcolm Turnbeug (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep

Not Voting (2): A Sometimes Food, Retro Futurist

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 20th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

No one was lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Monday, January 21st. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

For a while, the party seemed to be going well. Apart from teens being their unruly selves, no other significant events had influenced the party. In fact, the Forrest incident seemed to have become a faint memory in the minds of most of the party members. After all, Forrest was a bit of a dick anyway so it wasn’t like it was a major loss or anything.

Suddenly, a high-pitched scream pierced the air!

A look of shock was present on Connie Fusion’s face as she stood in the centre of the dance floor drenched in red paint. The room was frozen, everyone’s eyes on Connie who was doing her best to shake off the paint that had completely ruined the outfit that she prepared for tonight. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her.

“So, uhhh, this is, like, totally not cool.” She managed to force out, her voice slightly shaken as she took in the eyes of the other party members. She does her best to keep her cool, but some of the party members notice a few tears form on her face.

“So, like, I’mmmm gonna go.” Connie mumbled as she quickly gathered her stuff and left the room. The other partygoers exchanged concerned looks. So, the Forrest incident wasn’t a one-time thing? What if they were next? Some partygoers made their leave, even as Mitsie tried to dissuade their worries.

Mitsie felt a mixture of anger and fear as she approached the organisers. It was clear to her now that someone was interfering with this party and she was going to bring them to justice no matter what.

:rip: Tobbs Gnawed, Connie Fusion, Busdriver, Investigator-Aligned was dunked with paint and had to leave the party :rip:

It is now Day 2. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Thursday, January 24th

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jan 21, 2019

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Infinitum has been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Malcolm Turnbeug is now subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Flavour will be here once I gather enough muse/deal with my mind.

Votecount for Day 2

Murmur Twin (9): Nep-Nep, A Sometimes Food, imgay, IcePhoenix, Somberbrero, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, Nep-Nep, Jonathan Fisk, Infinitum, Nep-Nep, b-minus1
Snooze Cruise (2): Murmur Twin, Hal Incandenza, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Somberbrero (1): merk, merk, Toalpaz
b-minus1 (1): Retro Futurist
Nep-Nep (1): Infinitum, Malcolm Turnbeug, Infinitum
Mr. Humalong (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Hal Incandenza (0): merk, merk
Toalpaz (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Retro Futurist (0): Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz, b-minus1

Not Voting (2): Mr. Humalong, Snooze Cruise

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 24th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 4 hours, 32 minutes.

:rip: MurmurTwin, Sherry Lock-Holmes, Cop/Gossip, Survivor was caught snooping and was kicked out of the party :rip:

It is now Night 2. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Friday, 25th January. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 24, 2019

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The air of tension was thick in the air. Nervous glances exchanged with one another beneath the merriment as people were trying to suss out who would be the next person targeted. As the partygoers began to lower their defenses and let themselves fall back into the enjoyment of the party, the saboteurs struck.

It first came from the sound of loud sobbing from one of the corners of the dancefloor. Stacy "Star" Li-Ker was surrounded by a group of her friends as they tried their hardest to comfort her.

"S-someone told my parents I was here!" She wailed, clutching her phone tightly in her right hand. "T-they had p-p-pictures and everything. They said I was g-g-grounded for the rest of the school year and possibly even worse if I didn't come h-h-home now."

It was at this point that Star bawled loudly, pushing past her friends and running home in fear of her parents' wrath.

Meanwhile...

As an organiser of the party, Wallace Flowers had been doing his best to aid the investigation. This did leave him to have some difficulties, however. At some point earlier in the evening, he had started to develop stomach pangs. At first, he ignored them. Mitsie and her party were in danger. He needed to find the culprits to save and impress his good friend. Heck, if he did so, maybe they could become something more.

As the night progressed, however, the pains became worse. He could also feel a large mass develop around his rectal region. He continued to try to ignore it, but he eventually reached his breaking point. As Mitsie and the other organisers watched Star run out of the party, he shot them all an apologetic look.

"Hey guys... I'm really sorry..." He mumbled awkwardly before rushing towards the upstairs bathroom and locking himself inside. From what they could hear from the outside, people recognised he was going to be there for a long time.

More people started to panic. What if they were next? As more people left, Mistie shot a furious glower at all the investigators. Why was this happening? Why did they target her and her party? Mitsie wanted answers. Fast.

:rip:b-minus1, Stacy “Star” Li-Ker, Tracker, Investigator-Aligned was ratted out and forced by her parents to go home.:rip:

:rip:Snooze Cruise, Wallace Flowers, Odd Hider/Organisers Mason, Investigator-Aligned disappeared into the upstairs bathroom and was not seen for the rest of the evening.:rip:

It is now Day 3. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Monday, January 28th

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jan 24, 2019

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

merk posted:

Is this a janitor kill or are we missing an alignment?

:blush:

Have added alignment

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

and with that, Malcolm Turnberg has been :redhammer:. Their flip will come at the end of the day.

Votecount for Day 3

Malcolm Turnbeug (7): IcePhoenix, Toalpaz, Nep-Nep, Jonathan Fisk, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (1): merk, Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (5): A Sometimes Food, imgay, Infinitum, Malcolm Turnbeug, Retro Futurist

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Somberbrero has been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

A Sometimes Food and Infinitum are now subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Will put more info in here when I have a chance to wake up.

Votecount for Day 3

Jonathan Fisk (7): Toalpaz, merk, imgay, Somberbrero, Nep-Nep, Retro Futurist, IcePhoenix
imgay (1): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Jonathan Fisk
merk (1): A Sometimes Food, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Hal Incandenza (0): merk, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, merk

Not Voting (3): Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Mr. Humalong

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 14 hours, 55 minutes.

:rip: Malcolm Turnbeug, Lucy Lipson, Gossip/Organisers Mason, Saboteur-Aligned was found with incriminating evidence and was kicked out of the party.:rip:

:rip:Jonathan Fisk, Ari Senic, Poisoner, Saboteur-Aligned was caught trying to run and hide and was kicked out of the party.:rip:

It is now Night 3. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Tuesday, January 29th. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 29, 2019

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Extending the deadline to 6PM GMT, Tuesday, January 29th due to personal reasons.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Though they had been successful in weeding out a few of the saboteurs, there was still a nervousness in the air. From the sounds of it, it seemed like their troubles were far from over. The party continued, but many found it hard to fully get back into the spirit of things with the ever-looming presence of danger.

Ruth Morris had been salivating at all the opportunities to gain gossip material. The fact that Lucy Lipson was one of the saboteurs? Amazing! She found herself flourishing in the situation and she knew what her priorities were going to be the next day. The mere thought of spreading the good news excited her. She had been keeping all the events of the night in her phone, making sure she knew what she was going to tell people tomorrow. Suddenly, a mysterious figure threw juice onto her. Though, she tried to brush it off, she realised her clothes weren’t the target.

“My material!” She shrieked as she took out her phone, which was thoroughly damaged by the sticky liquid. Her eyes filled with tears as she quickly exited the party, heading home with the faintest possibility of having it fixed. So much for her grand plans tomorrow.

Meanwhile…

Neta Worker was being her busybody self as she flitted around the party, being friendly with everyone she could. As the party continued, she found it increasingly difficult to move around. In fact, she felt her stomach twist and churn uncomfortably. Though she previously attempted to play it off, it was hard for keep up the act for much longer.

“I-I gotta go.” She muttered as she quickly made her exit from the party. Those close to the door could hear the faint sounds of vomiting as Neta left.

Though Mitsie had a chance to be happy for the moment, those feelings were quickly snatched away. Feeling more confident in her investigative team, she set them out to find the last of the saboteurs.

:rip:Toalpaz, Ruth Morris, Gossip, Investigator-Aligned had her phone vandalised and quickly made their exit:rip:

:rip:Merk, Neta Worker, Compulsory Visitor, Investigator-Aligned felt too sick to continue and made their way home to recover.:rip:

It is now Day 4. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Friday, February 1st

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Sorry! Busy giving my life to Kingdom Hearts atm. But!

A Sometimes Food has been :redhammer:. Their flip will come at the end of the day.

Votecount for Day 4

A Sometimes Food (5): Somberbrero, Nep-Nep, IcePhoenix, Mr. Humalong, Infinitum
Nep-Nep (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Retro Futurist (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (4): A Sometimes Food, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Retro Futurist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 01st, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Hal Incandenza, imgay and Mr. Humalong have been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Retro Futurist is now subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution! Infinitum is still subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Though a few names were thrown out here and there, most of the attention was focused on Mark Guy-Fiere. As the boyfriend of Lucy Lipson, wouldn't it make sense for him to have at least some knowledge of her schemes? At first, he tried to play it off, but as his name continued to be mentioned in the conversation, he let out a resigned sigh.

"Might as well come clean." He started, addressing the room with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I was one of the people helping out Lucy. I mean, I am her boyfriend. I was only doing what a good boyfriend would do. Probably would've been caught red-handed sooner or later so might as well just fess up now."

He gave a shrug to the bewildered crowd. Someone as nice as Mark was one of the saboteurs? Shocked faces were in the crowd while Mitsie gave a glare that could kill. Mark seemed rather non-plussed by her attitude as she made her way to the door.

"Plus, there are some people here who probably deserve a kick up the butt. Ah well, I guess my fun is over. This doesn't mean this is the end though."

And with that ominous message, Mark took his leave from the party. Feelings were mixed. They'd managed to catch another saboteur, but from what Mark says, their night of investigation wasn't over just yet.

Votecount for Day 4

Lynch No One! (5): Infinitum, IcePhoenix, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero
Infinitum (1): Somberbrero, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero
Nep-Nep (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix
Retro Futurist (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (2): imgay, Nep-Nep

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 01st, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

:rip:A Sometimes Food, Mark Guy-Fiere, Jack of All Trades, Saboteur-Aligned revealed himself and took himself out of the party.:rip:

It is now Night 4. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Saturday, February 2nd. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

After Mark's exit and the events of the night so far, the remaining partygoers were still on edge. From what he said, there must still be at least 1 saboteur at the party. Maybe even more. Though Mitsie tried to encourage the others to have fun, it was still hard for them to shake off the nervous feelings bubbling up inside them.

However, nothing happened. Were Mark's words just bluster? Possibly. Some partygoers managed to get themselves into the swing of things, but others weren't able to shake off the feeling that their problems weren't over just yet.

No one left the party!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Monday, February 4th

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

As it is over 24 hours from the deadline, no one is subject to the inactivity rules for this day!

Infinitum and Retro Futurist are still subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

The investigators were still hard at work trying to suss out who else could be a saboteur. They knew better than to completely dismiss the words of Mark. Their suspicions fell on one of the more quiet members of the party. In fact, they had barely made any recent contributions to the investigation, which ran opposite of their usual eager enthusiasm. As such, the group ended up believing that Clark Nician was one of the saboteurs.

"H-hey, are you serious?" Clark spattered as the group converged on him. "I just wanted to help! I swear! I can totally help! I've got paracetamol, ibuprofen, you name it! Please let me show you I can help!"

His begging fell on deaf ears, however. Clark was summarily kicked out of the party. It was only once he was out the door that they realised that there were tears in his eyes as the door was slammed in his face. Now, people were wondering whether they had made the correct decision.

Votecount for Day 5

imgay (5): Nep-Nep, Somberbrero, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (3): IcePhoenix, imgay, Mr. Humalong

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 04th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

:rip:imgay, Clark Nician, Doctor, Investigator-Aligned was ganged up on and kicked out of the party!:rip:

It is now Night 5. Deadline is 12AM GMT on Monday, February 4th

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 2, 2019

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The investigators' worst fears were proven to be true when the saboteurs made their next strike. Their target, the last remaining organiser: Cam Erafone.

One of the more diligent investigators, she had been putting her whole energy into the investigation. No party was going to be ruined under her watch, especially as she was the eyes of the Mitsie Bishie. However, every person has their limits and Cam was no different. She could only keep her eyes on so many people at once. It was only a matter of time before some were able to slip through the cracks.

While she was at the top of the stairs, someone managed to secretly push her down them. Yelps and screams of pain punctured the party as she tumbled down. She did her best to tuck her body to prevent herself from being too hurt, but the sounds that were forced out of her body made it clear that it was not a pleasent trip.

By the time she made it to the bottom, it was clear that she needed rest at the very least. They couldn't give her medical aid just yet. After all, that would blow everyone's cover. For the moment, all they could do was let her rest in Mitsie's bed. The message they got from the saboteurs was clear though. They were still here and they were now getting very dangerous.

:rip:IcePhoenix, Cam Erafone, Watcher/Investigators Mason, Investigator-Aligned was pushed down the stairs and taken out of comission!:rip:

It is now Day 6. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Wednesday, February 6th

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I’m an idiot and made an error.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Votecount for Day 6

Nep-Nep (1): Infinitum

Not Voting (5): Hal Incandenza, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 06th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

:rip:Mr Humalong, Horace Cargay, Ninja, Saboteur-Aligned finally got noticed and was kicked out of the party!:rip:

Investigators Win!

I will post all of the other town roles and whatnot when I have the time since I just woke up, have work soon and then have plans this evening. I just want to say I’m sorry for messing up last night’s actions and that in general I feel like there are definitely things I could have done better.

Will go into more detail when I do my effort post.

:negative: