Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

You can put legs on a castle but can you put castles on legs?

This is a very important question that will have long reaching historical and scientific effects once we acquire an answer.

I'm sewage flavored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

ToxicSlurpee posted:

can you put castles on legs?

Yes but only if neither the queen nor the castle have moved yet.

wearing a lampshade

It's a sitting duck, sure, but it's sitting on a castle with legs sooooo.....

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi lowtax I found a song you might like!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/R0tvrLcOITU

Korean Boomhauer
hi low tax i love yuor website. i didnt post in ages because sad and posting here made me not sad so i am back

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

hi low tax i love yuor website. i didnt post in ages because sad and posting here made me not sad so i am back

holy fr*ck welcome back

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

we can do this

:hai:

I like the second and third columns being about moose population. Like if I wanted to have a random unedited newspaper article I wouldn't expect anyone to read because the joke is already made, I would choose concerns over moose population as the perfect possible subject.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Oh dang, I missed Lowtax. I wonder what I would've said to him while he was here. PRobably something pretty great. He would laugh or maybe nod in approval and go back to molding the forums through sheer force of will and grit.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

BoldFrankensteinMir

He's like Brigadoon.

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
lowtax you should start an independent movie production studio. I vaguely remember something about sa movies and pants

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Jolo posted:

Oh dang, I missed Lowtax. I wonder what I would've said to him while he was here. PRobably something pretty great. He would laugh or maybe nod in approval and go back to molding the forums through sheer force of will and grit.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

unidef freeman posted:

lowtax you should start an independent movie production studio. I vaguely remember something about sa movies and pants

Doom House is the greatest piece of nonfiction ever to grace the screen. Maybe it's time for some fiction, maybe Goo Puddle or something, a puddle that moves and rises at will and eventually eats a secondary character. Where do I invest in Lowtax Video Productions LLC., inc.?

sig by owlhawk911

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

What we need is a buddy cop movie where the buddy cops are Lowtax and his newly sentient spine.

I'm sewage flavored.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ToxicSlurpee posted:

What we need is a buddy cop movie where the buddy cops are Lowtax and his newly sentient spine.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
which one is the loose cannon?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Luvcow posted:

which one is the loose cannon?

both. two loose cannons cutting loose on crime!

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich

pixaal posted:

Doom House is the greatest piece of nonfiction ever to grace the screen. Maybe it's time for some fiction, maybe Goo Puddle or something, a puddle that moves and rises at will and eventually eats a secondary character. Where do I invest in Lowtax Video Productions LLC., inc.?

awful productions lol

if you really want to help, I’d msg the taxman with ideas, or start a thread, maybe write a screenplay with friends

it’s nice being in a community again :)

----------------

Jolo

Idea for the screenplay:

Me meeting Lowtax, I'm not nervous at all. The thing I say to him is witty or maybe profound and after I say it he puts his hand on my shoulder, looks me in the eyes, and says "wait, who are you?" CREDITS

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

ToxicSlurpee posted:

*grim noir detective swigs spinal fluid from a flask*

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

*grim noir detective swigs spinal fluid from a flask*

"My scythe. I keep it where my spine used to be"

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I say parodies of public domain movies, where Sam spade and his like falcon run around and attack people for no reason other then a pissed of falcon

----------------

pixaal

unidef freeman posted:

I say parodies of public domain movies, where Sam spade and his like falcon run around and attack people for no reason other then a pissed of falcon

So his spine can communicate with falcons and piss them off? I think his spine should go rogue and Lowtax has to make a plan to either put down his $35,000,000 attack spine, or make it see reason.

sig by owlhawk911

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich

pixaal posted:

So his spine can communicate with falcons and piss them off? I think his spine should go rogue and Lowtax has to make a plan to either put down his $35,000,000 attack spine, or make it see reason.

when the spine is in attack mode, it goes katatattaatatatattaat and falcons are like word and they like attack planes because I can really imagine birds hate planes (rip birds)

----------------

Manifisto

as per convention it's the day before the spine is due to retire. spine dialog includes such quips as "I'm getting too old for this poo poo"

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Good ol' 80's cop movie cliches. The opening credits should have somebody hitting snooze on an alarm clock, fetching their gun from an unlikely place and running their car into a fruitcart, all to a dumb parody song.

"It's the Spiiiiinal Countdown!
Dee d' dee doo
Dee d'deet-deet doo..."

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Good ol' 80's cop movie cliches. The opening credits should have somebody hitting snooze on an alarm clock, fetching their gun from an unlikely place and running their car into a fruitcart, all to a dumb parody song.

"It's the Spiiiiinal Countdown!
Dee d' dee doo
Dee d'deet-deet doo..."

deffo should be sweet sweet saxophone in the soundtrack

high sax for lowtax

maybe that's our title

e: at least the title for the song in the soundtrack. remember the days when instrumental soundtrack tunes were megahits in themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kWpi2HnPU

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jan 16, 2019

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

hot sex for lowTex, lowtax's southern arch-rival with a ten-gallon hat. LowTex has spinal problems because his ten gallon hat was filled with ten gallons of whiskey and it put tremendous strain on his neck and spine.

pixaal

Jolo posted:

hot sex for lowTex, lowtax's southern arch-rival with a ten-gallon hat. LowTex has spinal problems because his ten gallon hat was filled with ten gallons of whiskey and it put tremendous strain on his neck and spine.

lowTex had to fill his hat each morning. He's a mean drunk. He just got his 30 day chip and is looking to make amends but lowtax doesn't trust him.

sig by owlhawk911

Farecoal

There he go
LowTech, who unlike Lowtax runs an ailing internet forum built on ramshackle technology

Slippery

hey welcome back glad you are doing well!

sb hermit

speaking about meatloaf in calzones

I wonder if anyone has ever used canned chili as the meat sauce in a home made lasagna

pig slut lisa

irl is good

cda posted:

Hello Lowtax, did you know that actor Corbin Bernsen, best known for his work on LA Law owns one of the world's largest collections of snowglobes? (over 8000)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Hightax

There

I said it

:colbert:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stare:

Jolo

Dick Bastardly posted:

Hightax

There

I said it

please delete this before he sees it

joke_explainer

i’ve heard he runs a really tight ship on the business side of the forums and makes you do a urinalysis every time you post an article for him

King of Bees

Dick Bastardly posted:

Hightax

There

I said it

Thought I opened 4chan for a second there! Wow, just wow!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dead man posting itt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dick Bastardly posted:

Hightax

There

I said it

how dare you, he has a wife and children

Adbot