Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

hi lowtax, hope you are well!

happy friday every one :coffeepal:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

Mr Tax I found this in my pictures folder and wanted to give it to you, as a gift

it's a simple photoshop i made a long time ago and i can't remember why but the joke is huey is both a duck tale character and in that scene patrick bateman is talking about huey lewis and the news
get it
it was relevant at the time in wahtever thread i originally posted it in but who knows what that was. anyway i hope this image still tastes good and isn't too stale please enjoy it and ty for posting

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam

R MOM, is a very very very fine MOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ToxicSlurpee posted:

What we need is a buddy cop movie where the buddy cops are Lowtax and his newly sentient spine.

*grim noir detective swigs spinal fluid from a flask*