Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man my covid gut is getting out of hand over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Philthy posted:

Same

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Philthy posted:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lunch today is leftover whatever I ordered from Noodles & Company last night. i was very drunk and don't remember but i know i put half of it away

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i forgot my pizza at home :(

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheAardvark posted:

lunch today is leftover whatever I ordered from Noodles & Company last night. i was very drunk and don't remember but i know i put half of it away

update it was beef stroganoff :getin:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made a chicken breast in the air fryer that marinated for a day or so in a crappy Lawry's lemon herb and white wine marinate. It turned out pretty good. Had a side of some 2 day old Knorr pasta side.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
My state allowed bars to reopen as long as they had outside seating and maintain distancing so we went out for lunch at one of our favorite places that has a huge outdoor space. Had a white pizza with extra roasted garlic and some ice cold Red Stripes. Was nice!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

TheAardvark posted:

update it was beef stroganoff :getin:

the japanese pan noodles are pretty good. they use fat, chewy udon noodles.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Greek salad with grilled chicken and EXTRA pepperoncinis

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Thinking about ordering a pizza

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Greek salad with grilled chicken and EXTRA pepperoncinis

pro move

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Your Shoes posted:

Thinking about ordering a pizza

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

The wife is very hungover and doesn't want pizza, I don't know what to do

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I had veggie chicken nuggets with ranch because I'm a patriotic Midwest American.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Your Shoes posted:

I grabbed the mail and I never use coupons but I am also hungover so I saw some for Arby's. I haven't been there in a really long time. I was debating getting something but I found that I drunkenly made a lovely ham sandwich and didn't want it so I wrapped it up in saran wrap and now that's sitting in my fridge so I don't want to waste it. So I might just have that.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I grabbed the mail and I never use coupons but I am also hungover so I saw some for Arby's. I haven't been there in a really long time. I was debating getting something but I found that I drunkenly made a lovely ham sandwich and didn't want it so I wrapped it up in saran wrap and now that's sitting in my fridge so I don't want to waste it. So I might just have that.

alcoholic surprise lunch club in the house

I made a huge pot of chili last night but was too drunk to even eat any of it. Which rules because day old chili > fresh chili

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

TheAardvark posted:

alcoholic surprise lunch club in the house

I made a huge pot of chili last night but was too drunk to even eat any of it. Which rules because day old chili > fresh chili

Nice

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I still have some like 4 day old chili. It's still good and I'm going to eat it tonight.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Fillet o Fish meal, extra tartar sauce, fresh fries, coke light ice

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I ate two fiber bars today on accident because I didn't realize they were fiber bars. I'm gonna be shidding and farting all over the place here soon. The farting has already begun. I can't wait for them shits.

Gatts posted:

Fillet o Fish meal, extra tartar sauce, fresh fries, coke light ice

Also filet o fish with extra tartar is loving patrician taste.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Filet o fishes are terrible. I hear people on the forums talk about them sometimes so I got one maybe a month ago after not getting one for 25 years. It was just as bad as ever. It's so soft you don't have to chew it and it tastes fishy. Fish isn't supposed to taste like "fish." Nor should it smell like it.

You are bad people. Is what I'm getting at.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I had reheated "Greek" pizza.

Gyro meat, feta, peppers, sliced tomato. Pretty good.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
When I was young I remember Hong Kong having the best filet o fish I had at a McDonalds. It was better, fresher, the sauce was on point and I don’t know how to explain it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Your Shoes posted:

:sever:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had a home made salami sando with lettuce, onion, pickles, and jalaps. mayo + dijon. sliced white bread

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
I ended up getting pizza

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Filet o fishes are terrible. I hear people on the forums talk about them sometimes so I got one maybe a month ago after not getting one for 25 years. It was just as bad as ever. It's so soft you don't have to chew it and it tastes fishy. Fish isn't supposed to taste like "fish." Nor should it smell like it.

You are bad people. Is what I'm getting at.

I'm pretty sure most people that order them do so based on a combination of nostalgia and self loathing (at least that's why I do it, they own.)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

More of a brunch because I didn't eat breakfast, but a soy-honey marinated thick cut pork chop with beans and rice.

It is very, very good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Two hard boiled eggs with Lawry's seasoned salt and an Oikos Triple Zero banana creme yogurt.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gouda + chive free range egg scrumble. 3 slices bacon. nonfat latte from the corner hipster coffee shop.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Throwing some Steakumms on the electric george foreman with a nice iceberg salad. Gonna make sjure that food tomorrow tastes way better

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

Throwing some Steakumms on the electric george foreman with a nice iceberg salad. Gonna make sjure that food tomorrow tastes way better

Are steakums vegan now ?

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
It isn't meat so much as it is a declaration of shame.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Halpy page 69.

I'm brining a chiggen, gonna spatchcock it, grill it with spicy chili fish sauce, and then put it my mouth.

Currently nicely hung over and drinking radlers and listening to iggy pop on my deck.

Life is pretty fuckin good sometimes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just made crock pot carnitas. 6 hours from now the flavor train is gonna pull into the station :grin:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I got real drunk and forgot to eat today so 12:30am lunch:

three chili dogs on Hawaiian buns with sour cream, sharp cheddar, cilantro and hot sauce

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
chili

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

TheAardvark posted:

I got real drunk and forgot to eat today so 12:30am lunch:

three chili dogs on Hawaiian buns with sour cream, sharp cheddar, cilantro and hot sauce

We should hangout and make drunk food!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Homemade pasta salad, a not quite ripe gala apple, and a granola bar.

Might have half a caramilk bar later.