Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What did you get from there Nooner.
I am eating a Bobbi from Capriotti's. It's a Thanksgiving sub that has real Turkey meat, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo. It is much better than Wawa's Gobbler which sucks mad nutski out the buttski.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

free hubcaps posted:

it’s almost 4 pm here on the east coast, i ate lunch hours ago. looks like i win the lunch eating game nooner :smug:

I'm on the East Coast eating lunch at almost 4pm.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

We got catering for the office, so rn i have a lil Italian and a lil BLT but once everyone else has gotten theirs I will probably go scavenge what is left cause im fat but normally it is only like veggie or tuna ):

I like tuna salad tbh, I get it from the Panera near my work and add horseradish sauce to spice it up.

And yes it is late lunch but I am ill and woke up late.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

iMonarch posted:

Pork shoulder I made on Sunday in the Instant Pot because I'm a responsible adult, and washed it down with an ice cold Monster because I'm still a child.

Sounds really good tho.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

i have leftover black bean chili sauce chicken and rice

Wow sounds really tasty.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress I got a pressure cooker in my basement I never bothered even opening the box for maybe I need to make some sick BBQ pork.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner what did your wife have for lunch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gridlocked posted:

Hi Nooner,

I had a meatball sub. Hope you and Mrs Nooner are doing well. Love you lots.

Regards

Gridlocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

thinkin' bout panda express for lunche tomorrow.

double veggies and broccoli beef + lotsa hot and soy sauce

:discourse:

I think it sounds delicious and like a really good idea Chinatown.