Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Yesterday I was on per diem so I had some kind of toasted chicken and artichoke baquette at an upscale airport restaurant. It was passable but ultimately boring. Today will probably consist of a diner brunch of the bacon eggs and rye toast variety and buckets of hot coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had to skip lunch today and now I'm hungry!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I had some pizza for lunch

Nice, delivery or?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Big garden salad with some olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Rather tasty my friends.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hummus and veggie wrap with kettle chips.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, radish, capers, chives and dill. It was ok. I GUESS!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had a big breakfast so I will not be eating lunch today.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You should post it in the grilled cheese theead and maybe make a soup megathread.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

That good dog's gonna nick that grilled cheese, look at those eyes.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had a veggie and cheddar sandwich with homemade mustard. Gold star imo.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That sounds good. What kind of veggies?

Just saw this. It was carrots, cuke, green onions, radish, tomato, lettuce. Real tasty

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Starting an IF cut this week. Lunch has just taken on a much greater importance. :ninja: Today was salad with roast chicken with lemon juice and olive oil.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It's a diet thing. Works pretty good.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lo, yep IF just means skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch and late night snacks amd not eating like a hog when you do eat. Now with a fancy name!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like we got a real live mommy blogger itt!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had a Mediterranean vegetable wrap (had olives and artichoke and hummus along with usual veg making it exotic) and a black coffee.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My man :hfive:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had a gas station roller dog with mustard! Just one though. I needed a quick snack on the fly.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had another gas station roller dog with mustard as I was on the road again and maximizing my multi tasking efficiency.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
How much are roller dog's around the us? Mine was a buck fifty. I could've put nacho cheese and pump chili on it but naw.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: problems in the lunch thread! :siren:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

no leftovers to bring in and late start to my morning so no time to make a sammy, looks like it is food trucks again! will update once confirmed order (dont want to lie to you all again and let you down like with that empanada fiasco last week :sigh:)

Frankly I'm still getting over those betrayals nooner. Lies sting man. Lies sting

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had some pho today and having poke later! See ya!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You guys are the best. Thanks for everything!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I got some at a roadside stand in Guatemala once and it was hair and all. I made a joke about it being a toothbrush that you ate and the joke was pretty flat and half hearted.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had some carne asada tacos and my wife got a fried tofu vegan taco. I was all :smuggo: until I got my crappy unseasoned tacos and hers were actually incredibly loving delicious.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Spicy pork belly bah mi! :discourse:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
444 JBCB

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
No steak and eggs? Granted the "steak" is basically shoe sole, but I can't help myself at the house. I'm horrible and I don't care. Plus I read they're the number one seller of "steaks" in the country. Not sure if that is true.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Coasterphreak posted:

the gently caress is wrong with you? you hit the house for the hash browns, not garbage tier steak that probably expired last week

You utter fool, you idiot, hash browns come with the steak and eggs. Wondering if you've ever even been to the 'house.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
If you go get the steak and eggs. You won't be happy about it, or proud of yourself, but that's what you should get.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Impossible Whopper with cheese minus ketchup. It was rather tasty.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Big green salad with some olive oil and red wine vinegar and a snack pack of cool ranch Doritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Meatball sub at a place that makes their own meatballs, sauce, bread with a side mixed green salad. Nice Friday lunch.