Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I brought a boring rear end chicken sandwich from home but then someone in the office offered to pick up Chipotle so I had a barbacoa burrito and it owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Egg salad sandwich today, looking forward to the farting later.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

Decided to go to the Thai place next to my work instead of walking through a snow storm.

You have a thai place next to work and you go to subway?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I had a classic PB&J and some celery sticks.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

An entire?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

pork steaks posted:

I eat the same thing almost every day.

This is why I rarely post in the lunch thread. I could just quote myself over and over for days on end.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

big nipples big life posted:

I had a classic PB&J and some celery sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

RocktheCaulk posted:

Waiting for my work meeting lunch and the guys 30 minutes late after inviting me!!!

Gonna have kebab

After a whole rear end? You'll spoil your dinner.