Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
my asian fusion tuna sandwich filling

about 3 spring onions (or scallions or whatever theyre called in foreign) sliced up
can of tuna, drain the oil off thoroughly
about a tsp. of garlic mayo, just enough to bind the tuna
black pepper
white pepper
little bit of light soy sauce
little bit of nam pla fish sauce

you've got to be pretty sparing with the soy sauce and fish sauce b/c you don't want to get it too salty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
the bananas fuckin with me because i used to know what breakfast was, and what was lunch, and now i have this banana in between and it kind of turns the whole process into one long multi course meal or something

i would never have had this kind of poo poo in france. one thing you can say for those fuckers, is they don't gently caress around when it comes to lunch. but me? i gently caress around

i gently caress around and see where it gets me