Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna visit the Colonel bitch!

The Smokey Mountain BBQ is god drat for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

pandy express broccoli BEEF and shroom chicken with veggies

REAL beefy or regular beefy, bitch?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I got a plate fulla garlic quinoa and rice loaded with peppers and onions and some chipotle hot sauce.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

did u ask her if she likes to eat fresh?

You do? Well girl here I am... *sticks tic tac down dickhole*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

^^^ That looks great.

I bought 2 15" subs yesterday. Figured I'd eat a whole one yesterday but just had one half. Now I have 3 halves left and hopefully I eat a whole one today. Not sure how long those will last.

Got my chicken cheddar deluxe and a capicola and genoa.

Put a paper towel in whatever they're being stored in! It will absorb some of the moisture that builds up on the sides and drops and makes the bread soggy! And don't be afraid to be patient and reheat those bad boys in the oven so you warm em up and crisp the bread a little!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You gotta ask for the PORK sausage it's better and it'll still get ya beefy!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

Beer brat on pizza sounds awesome

Today had some leftover egg drop soup which I'm still undecided if best Chinese soup or if hot and sour gets that.

Tomorrow is whichwich sammys which is pretty cool I'm always down with eating fresh especially if chain doesnt have a pedo spokesman

How is that place there's one by me but it's attached to a gas station so I have my doubts that I'll be able to eat fresh

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I had some wings with sweet potato fries and green beans on the side. Wings were pretty good, should have gone hotter, sweet potato fries had good crisp but were still soft inside and the green beans were fricken amazing!

A solid 8/10 for my first visit to this joint and I'll be back I think!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Whole Pub Subs are going on sale for $5.99 on Wednesday so it's gonna be a good week of eating Pub Subs and leftover Pub Subs for LUNCH!

e: I'm thinking I'm gonna go with a Cuban, a Chicken Cordon Bleu and either an Ultimate or Philly Cheese. Six good lunches.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 11, 2019

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pandas are endangered but they're better slow cooked, getting them Express is like getting a burger well done

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pub Subs are on sale for a week so today I had half of a Jerk Terky & Gouda (jerk turkey, chipotle smoked gouda, bacon and honey mustard) plus onions and lettuce on flatbread. I got it pressed but shoulda gone toasted.

I'll eat the other half for lunch tomorrow and get another one on Saturday for Sat/Sun lunches. $5.99 for a whole Pub Sub is too good to pass up!

Thinking maybe Cordon Bleu, Havana Bold, or maybe a Philly I guess we'll see how I'm feeling on Saturday!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The leftover Pub Sub bread had gotten a little firm so I ate the cheese, salami, ham, Cappy ham, onions and banana peppers with my hands like a monster.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm at the Waffle House and I ordered the two egg breakfast, over medium, with toast, hashbrowns smothered and chunked and bacon I bet it's gonna be good!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

TontoCorazon posted:

drat, how high are you?

It's one of their regular combos? It was like $8.50 with tax and they gave me a huge amount of hashbrowns, like double the regular order!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

To be fair the Waffle House has a pretty good burg, too. Never had the steak.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

poverty goat posted:

Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Sup grilled cheese buddy I made mine with white cheddar and paired it with a hot Italian sausage.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm at the Waffle House!

Two egg breakfast, over easy with bacon, hashbrowns scattered, smothered, covered and peppered!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I heated up a bag of Uncle Ben's minute rice (red beans and rice variety) and put a bunch of chicken and BEEF strips in it. It was pretty tasty for a quick lunch!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I had a thin crust, white sauce, bacon and jalepeno pizza, well done. It was very good and will probably be good for breakfast tomorrow, too. Gotta go for that well done cook so the bacon isn't all sloppy and lovely.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm eating an evol fire grilled steak burrito bowl with some Sriracha drizzled on it. As far as microwave stuff goes it's pretty good.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

We traded pizza to Zaxby's for chimken fingers and fries and Texas toast

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Quite a ways away from lunchtime but I've decided that I'm gonna have the KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN TENDERS. This is a big one because my local KFC hasn't had any tenders at all available on the menu the last few times I've looked, but they're there today. Looking forward to some KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN TENDERS with mashed potatoes & gravy as the side.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I reheated some deli meatballs and a sorry little salad that got too damp in the fridge last night.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Have you considered instant noodles with dog in it

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I made me a sandwich on this bread:

A bread I really like because it tastes good, but is thin sliced so it doesn't gently caress up your bread:ingredients ratio like regular sandwich bread does. I added three slices of SALAMI, two big slices of ROAST BEEF and two slices of Vermont Cheddar CHEESE and some sriracha and it was good.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

hmm thats not sourdough or artisinal white so thats a certified L

Well Dave spent fifteen years in the clink and 1/3 of his employees are convicted felons so I'm gonna turn that L into a W with that knowledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i forgot to post this today

pepp and meatballs from a local place thats 30+ years in business. $11.99 carryout large two topping all day every day