Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i sat in my car with ac on playing spotify while i ate turkey sandwiches and read THE IDIOT

i do this everyday now because we have a family of 5 baby groundhogs in the field outside of the parking lot and they're loving adorable to watch

if anyone fucks with em they gently caress with me first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Spam is just salted ham. It’s fine with scrambled eggs and maybe sparingly on a grilled cheese or something. Great for camping. I guess people like throwing it in mishmash “prison” pasta as well. It’s OK.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
5 guys is the easy choice but holy gently caress they're expensive these days.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man and I thought the double down was the worst abomination they could come up with

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Groundhog update. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and the mother and three of the little guys seem to be gone. It's just two little guys running around while I eat and read over lunch. I am hoping it's just mom relocating them because they got too big to all live where they are now. The two that are left seem fine and are eating all the weeds.

Edit: It looks like this is what mothers do. They will move them out into their own dens after 2 months or so.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

Cold
Cut
Combo

I get a craving for that once in a while.

Their spicy Italian is decently good with oil, vinegar, and oregano at the end.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
A ton of frozen microwave stuff is around 400 calories or just slightly over these days. Mostly because they made everything smaller to save money. The Crave line of stuff is really good for microwave food.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Two mini kaiser rolls, miracle whip, a single slim baby swiss slice across both rolls, 1.5 oz turkey lightly salted. Half a pickle on its own. Mini bag of Doritos. Cherry Pepsi Zero. I've been eating this like 2 weeks it's so good and light, but still filling. Lost me some weight! Beergut begone!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Don't ever skip cheese + mayo for a diet sandwich. You'll hate life and want to kill yourself. The extra 100 calories is worth it. Good god what was I thinking.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wife made tuna salad sandwich spread the other night and said I could have the leftovers because she doesn't eat leftovers.

Four sandwiches worth over two days for lunch, and it was loving delicious. Her moms recipe is almost as good as my moms. Or maybe it's just the fact someone else made it.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
took the week off to burn pto

been a fast food slob and giving no fucks

i normally make my own lunch but gunna splurge on those calories for the week cuz i got no cares

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

interwhat posted:

Pills and chocolate milk. Just had an excruciating partial root canal

If you have a Taco Bell that sells Chili Cheese Burritos you can cut the end off and drink em. I did that when I had wisdom teeth out and it was awesome. Wish I knew who originally gave me that tip but they rock.

Tho with a root canal you shouldn't be feeling much of anything if they got all the nerves properly....

https://chilicheese.org/

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Got a Jason's Deli Muffaletta yesterday. The last time I had one I remember it barely being more than an appetizer and it pissed me off. They come in quarter sandwich size. Instead of, you know, a whole loving sandwich that normal people eat. I decided to order half a sandwich.

It came on two plates. Da fuq.

However, each quarter was absolutely massive and not at all like I remember.

So I had a Muffaletta for lunch today as well.

Though I had to heat it up because a cold Muffaletta is an affront to all that is holy.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The knowledge that someone sells sandwiches in quarters like that is making me real angry. They look good though.

So the first time I ordered one it looked about what the pic looks like. Maybe two bites. So it kinda pissed me off they did this. Either they didn't know they were supposed to make them huge, or they ran out of the bread or maybe too many people complained.

This time around, a quarter like in the picture was actually the size of a quite large sandwich. If you got one entire round Muff it would be the size of an 8" pizza or thereabouts and 5 inches tall. I guess real Muffs are like this. My only prior experience with a Muff was from Delitalia (chain? dunno) where it was long Italian sub style, but was absolutely loaded, baked, and melted cheese flowing over the olives. So good.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Mission BBQ. Brisket, pulled pork, baked beans with brisket, and cornbread. Used a Texas Twang bbq sauce.

I just missed the pledge of allegiance.

We have a place that looks just like this. Like everything looks exactly like that. It was $21 for lunch.

No mas. (It tasted fantastic, but.. I was still hungry)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
left over turkey

again

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

I made two grilled cheese sandwiches and a bowl of Tomato Basil soup. I dipped 3 of my 4 triangles in the soup and ate them, then I got a scary text from my boss and now I’m not hungry anymore so my soup sleeps in its bowl, untouched, and with no crackers

:smith:

ugh

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
has anyone ever gone to subway since they stopped their $5 footlong? it was barely worth that much to begin with

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

explosivo posted:

Is Mod Pizza to Blaze as Hardees is to Carls Jr? That logo of theirs even looks real similar to Mod's.

Just two different businesses doing the same thing I think. They're about the same quality-wise. However, our Blazes went out of business while our MODs are expanding.

Today I eat leftover Chinese. Which means it'll taste better than it did last night.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I wanted sushi for lunch and no where was open for carryout during lunch time.

So I had sushi for dinner and it was delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man my covid gut is getting out of hand over here