Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

Jesus Christ, Nigel is basically a real life Charlie Brown

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1083801657228574721

The rest of the shoot interview is 2 hours of just this.

Kevin still believes in him
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/1083434750650535941

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m glad they skipped over that god awful Kickstarter Nigel did for a real bad wrestling show. Thank god he got that commentary job.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Can someone give me the spoiler free rundown on which matches are worth watching?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Can someone give me the spoiler free rundown on which matches are worth watching?

Watch everything but Mastiff-Dennis but even that wasn’t that bad

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

What a loving show

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Astro7x posted:

Watch it all it was like any other takeover even the worst of it was above average wwe standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’m glad they skipped over that god awful Kickstarter Nigel did for a real bad wrestling show. Thank god he got that commentary job.

LA Fights or something? I think it was supposed to be a storyline-heavy thing like Lucha Underground but without any of the lucha stuff.