Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

£5 says the Progress Wembley show is better than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

How wonderful that there will be two great shows then! :)
Progress at Wembley was a celebration of the UK indie scene, this is a show that exploits and ruins it.

But...godamn I love Zack Gibson. I'd love to see him at a show at Liverpool, hes such a heat magnet that I wouldn't be surprised if hes loathed there too.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What is it about Gibson that is SO HATEABLE?
Hes scouse and won't stfu.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Rarity posted:

Seeing Zack Gibson live is the best wrestling experience I've ever had. He did a promo and I didn't hear a single word cause of how much we were booing.
He got so badly booed at Ally Pally in 2017 that he cracked up repeatedly mid-promo.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Give Gibson a mic! Now! The gloating is going to be immense

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Did the network stream just die or is that just me?
Its fine for me but watch this instead if it doesn't load https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT6CZ46Eau0

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol I was at the shows in Blackpool two years ago when this started, and this is the perfect way to cap off the reception that Devlin got then.

Its a good show so far, but again, RIP British indie scene.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't see how the major promotions like Progress and ICW won't survive this just fine.
Indie scene is bigger than those two. And even then they probably won't survive.

Anyway, Eddie Dennis owns. I've seen him do so many matches where he is just the most detestable oval office that you're more than happy to see someone kick his head in.

Also the Wembley show where him and Mandrews struggled to break a table was so good for all the reasons they wouldn't like.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Namtab posted:

You could be at the next WOS live for as little as £22.50
How dare you, I will never watch ITV

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

That table broke on the first attempt? This match was bullshit.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I'm so glad they hired Alpha Female, I can't wait to see her booked to the point where she draws no heat whatsoever.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

PEEter...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

We tried to tell you guys he wasn't that tall
Yeah but Walter loving owns as a wrestler so the only people confused by his popularity are Americans wondering "how come this guy is over, even though hes only slightly tall and not morbidly obese?"