Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
You died. How?
Ion Cannon
Crushed to death by rubble
Listened to one-to-many briefings from Sheppard
Consumed by Commander Rapter
View Results

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Looking at the progress bar for different games, are you going to be playing Renegade or Tiberian Sun first? Renegade shows up earlier on the bar, but Tiberian Sun came out 2-3 years earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The bar is something I shamelessly stole so I could make the goofy [Mission Selection] thing. Tiberian Sun will follow this game, then RA2, then Renegade.

Yessssssss

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Plek posted:

It says so right in the first video. "Present Day."

This is clearly why Einstein is still alive and not a geriatric old man.

I'm pretty sure "Present Day" means "not time travel" in this context.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Plek posted:

I thought that too when I was a kid but later videos and units help highlight the age. Not gonna risk spoiling it tho, so for now I guess all we have to go on is M-16s exist.

M16s in the prime timeline were early 60s. Would also fit the cold war feeling, and [redacted].

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Hellmarch is arguably one of the most iconic music tracks in video game history. Love it.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Just make Tiberian Sun but more and more and more and more and more and moreandmoreandmoreandmoreandmoreandmore.

Gonna feel like the longest wait of my life to get to that game :negative:

It's such a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
It totally said "Stavros" on the mouse-over