Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bryce Mordred (HP: 13/13 - FP: 11/11)

Bryce swaggers in, chewing on a piece of gum. "What's the story, doc?" he says to Cyril, his lips smacking a little. "This guy looks like he was hit by a teleporting car."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

With a little more pep in his step than is probably necessary, Bryce slides past the heavily occupied Cyril and extends a hand to the woman. "Bryce Mordred, Task Force Kodiak!" He's smiling. He probably shouldn't be.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bryce jerks a thumb at Dr. Van Acker. "Doc is right. We don't know what could have caused someone to come in here and tear up the place and kill Sanford. Could have been those books."

He looks at Robbie. "Actually, we might want you to help us figure out just what that text is. What say the rest of you guys? Bring him back to HQ?"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bryce furrows his brow at the footage. "No other way in there? You don't meant to tell me what's in those boxes killed him."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bryce gapes a little. He looks back in the direction of Sanderson's corpse and the completely destroyed office, then back at the security guard. "A suicide? From what, an indoor car crash?"

chitoryu12 fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jan 23, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"Rick....." Bryce backs up slowly.

"Is that normal?"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Once the captain walks away, Bryce turns to the rest of the force. He's got a look on his face that suggests he's gotten an absolutely terrible idea.

"Easier to ask forgiveness than permission, he said? Sounds like a go-ahead to me. Who wants to make a nighttime visit?"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"Is this a 'use my personal check to buy stuff for you' shopping list, or a 'take stuff when we break into a place' shopping list?"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"You heard the captain, Rick. We don't got nearly the funding or support we need and he knows it. If he's willing to let us go off the record, fine by me!"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Nothing snaps Bryce out of it as much as someone actually in danger. He rushed Cyril over on the double.

"Jesus, the kid's frying like an egg on a skillet..."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There’s a change in Bryce’s look and tone from the usual lackadaisical playfulness. “Whatever medical help this kid needs. I’ll go see Fordham. Who’s with me?”

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"All right. Where the hell is this guy...." Bryce takes a map off the little kiosk by the front gate and scowls at it. Why can't they ever make the drat things to scale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bryce casually flips his badge out of his pocket and shows it to the attendant. "Police requisition, ma'am."