Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I like this Filson tote bag because it's heavy and durable and tough but then again it's a tote bag and tote bags are terrible. The handles are too long to carry like a briefcase and the handles are too short to be carried on the shoulder like a purse. Who carries tote bags and how do you deal with them and do they threaten your masculinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Gotta carry your totes somehow I guess.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like the hobo backpack look instead.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also, that's a loving purse.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Yeah agreed OP, just get a handback or a should strap deal or a backpack or a bumbag or literally anything else.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Tote bag?

More scrote bag!

(balls)

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Men don't carry purses. Either you squeeze it in a square on your butt that you sit on, or you take a backpack. A man's hands have to be free, so you can attack any other man at any given time, lend a lady a hand or masturbate in public using your free hands.

It's just the sacrifice nature demands from men.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm so glad I'm gay

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
A real man uses a mule.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
It's European.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I guess if you got a bunch of tampons and makeup you need to carry around sure! :thunkher:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What do you have against backpacks, OP? Are you a hunchback and so can't wear them?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If you're worried about something threatening your masculinity, you don't have any. Walla! Problem solved.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I carry a huge suitcase. In it is every kind of bag. You never know where the day leads you.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have a laptop bag because I am an important business man

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Officer, that man stole my carry-all!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

I like this Filson tote bag because it's heavy and durable and tough but then again it's a tote bag and tote bags are terrible. The handles are too long to carry like a briefcase and the handles are too short to be carried on the shoulder like a purse. Who carries tote bags and how do you deal with them and do they threaten your masculinity

As a buisness traveler I have a hard time seeing a justification or use case for tote bags. Find your balls and use a messenger bag or duffel bag. Leave the tote bag at home.

God drat millenials

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just wheel around luggage like a over enthusiastic intern

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

BigBadSteve posted:

What do you have against backpacks, OP? Are you a hunchback and so can't wear them?

They give me a sweaty back and it's hot here a lot

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I use a canvas messenger bag because I can easily access things on the train and it holds my laptop and notebooks

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Totes are fine.

Those thin white library bag looking things, especially when worn over the shoulder, are not ok. Unless your doing grocery shopping(and then you wouldnt wear it over the shoulder anyway)

TUNAFISHING 87 fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jan 14, 2019

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i find fanny packs and excessively large cargo shorts do the trick op

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Waroduce posted:

As a buisness traveler I have a hard time seeing a justification or use case for tote bags. Find your balls and use a messenger bag or duffel bag. Leave the tote bag at home.

God drat millenials

Messenger bags are terrible to carry, get a backback.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

The only thing more masculine than a backpack or a suitcase for important business men are backpacks or suitcases carried by your swinging dick.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Sunswipe posted:

If you're worried about something threatening your masculinity, you don't have any. Walla! Problem solved.

Its actually spelled "wallą"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol if you can't carry everything you need in your massive tarp like scrotum

Just lol

Mooey Cow posted:

Tote bag?

More scrote bag!

(balls)

This guy gets it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tote bag decision flow chart

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I guess if you got a bunch of tampons and makeup you need to carry around sure! :thunkher:

Welcome back😘

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Mu Zeta posted:

Bag like that, if it rains, you end up with a bag full of water.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I carry a bindle on a stick or, if available, a large plastic bucket.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Real men do whatever they want, when they want.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Carry a tote bag if you want, who cares?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Yes, I'm sick of having to put all your stuff in my purse. Get your own.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Also, that's a loving purse.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Men should carry whatever the gently caress they want.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
i wear band tote bag on my shoulder everywhere. anyimte i leave the house

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
i tie off grocery bags anywhere possible. one on each belt loop, dozens around the belt, my wrists, ankles, etc. where else am i gonna put lost cigarette butts for later processing

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that guy has got to be trying to look like a douche

look at the tiny wrists and wide waist (nice oversized "skinny" jeans bro). youre out of shape skinny fat. all the stuff youre trying is just embarrassing
need to swap out that tote bag for some kettlebells

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I personally find any bag that isn't designed with at least an option for hands free carry to be terrible. I especially wouldn't pay filson prices for one. Maybe like $3 for a cloth grocery bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you're not carrying around a gigantic duffel bag filled with unwashed hockey gear at all times please turn in your man card.