Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hi
rip sammie & Ishmael. my worms died it was v shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bored posted:

Dammit. The app isn't letting me attach more images to my previous post.

Now imagine they are holding chopsticks instead of tweezers.

wait, you're telling me that I can be my own noodle factory? and here I am paying for them like an idiot!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pull the tapeworm out of your rear end! Hey!*
*I am not a doctor

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

That's not what tapeworms usually look like in puppies. Generally you will see the segments around the butthole. Same with cats. They look like rice but will move if they are touched. Unless they have dried out.

Those usually come from ingesting a flea. Flea larvae on the ground dines on those eggsacs when they fall off. Then, when they grow up, they still have those eggs in their bellies. They bite an animal, the animal ways the flea while grooming or scratching the itch, and thus, the beautiful circle of life is continued.

If your pet is crapping or puking up stuff that looks like spaghetti or rubber bands, they got roundworms from running around outside and then grooming their foots, most likely.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 14, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

hi
rip sammie & Ishmael. my worms died it was v shameful.

They should've bukkaked your aquarium more to ensure survival :smith:

However, who is to say the worm living in OP's rear end isn't a spawn from one of them?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
perhaps they reproduce via spores

if even one survived the wild currents of the world to land in just the right spot...

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Mozi posted:

wait, you're telling me that I can be my own noodle factory? and here I am paying for them like an idiot!

Yeah. You should dry them out and package them as those noodles that go in eggdrop soup.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I miss my worms now
man they were cool

I can't believe that was like 5 years ago.

I'm legitimately upset that I had forgot those beautiful disgusting creatures.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I miss my worms now
man they were cool

I can't believe that was like 5 years ago.

I'm legitimately upset that I had forgot those beautiful disgusting creatures.

Do you still have the gang sign flashing crab?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
No I got in and something had hosed up severely and the whole tank was nuked
the only things that made it were one of goldies' kids and some weird plants and poo poo like that

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

perhaps they reproduce via spores

if even one survived the wild currents of the world to land in just the right spot...

Parasite life cycles are actually often really complicated and kinda cool

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/taeniasis/biology.html

Taenia species have an intermediate host (in this case delicious cows) where they form a cysticercus cyst in the tissues. You can only get infected by eating part of an animal with this in it. The little segments that come out are not infectious to the definitive host, only to the intermediate host.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Bored posted:

Your link didn't link and pulled up some anime when I searched it.

i'm the genital pore

y'all are the suckers :cheeky:

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Generally when doing tequila enemas you do not add a worm. Also I think you can kill your intestines doing this.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dixville posted:

Hey on the plus side it's just a parasite that responds to treatment (probably praziquantel?) and not horrible cancer!

I forgot I totally got pinworms too when I was a kid :can:
Looking for that smilie I found out that this one exists and I am extremely excited about it:
:brainworms:

please don't appropriate c-spam smilies, we're a culture not a costume

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lowtax

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Senior Management posted:

Generally when doing tequila enemas you do not add a worm. Also I think you can kill your intestines doing this.

Get rid of the worms AND get to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of your life!?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Coolness Averted posted:

please don't appropriate c-spam smilies, we're a culture not a costume

What if I actually have brain worms

Who's appropriating now? :smug:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Where the hell are your rear end worm pics OP?

Huh!?!?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Where the hell are your rear end worm pics OP?

Huh!?!?

Patience. I just took the meds so I don't expect to poo poo the worm before hours

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Patience. I just took the meds so I don't expect to poo poo the worm before hours

Remember to save them for stir-fry later this week.

oh God I just made myself sick typing that

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Sending positive energy your way OP

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Sending thoughts and prayers to Shai-Hulud. May he crawl etrernal, slimy and chrome, in the plains of Viscera

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bored posted:

Your link didn't link and pulled up some anime when I searched it.

While I'm waiting for the worm to come out, I was thinking about this picture and its implications.

That loving worm is almost entirely made of gonads. There's a tiny head and then it's just balls after balls after balls. There has to be millions of worm eggs in there, this is a fricking genocide.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

You're releasing a living thing that has no chance. Much like your sex life op.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Should have named it Vermillion. Well ok rip worm.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
You need a kwi-sitz-rear end-bath

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Update: the worm is still inside of me so I took some laxative to speed up its expulsion.
My belly is making a lot of noise and I just had an explosive diarrhea but still no signs of the worm. On the other hand I saw some kind of tiny red worms which after closer inspection are string of minuscule eggs.

This gives me hope that my stowaway is either dying or dead and this was its last attempt to perpetuate its parasitic genes. I'm still not sure I'm going to be able to take a picture of it because it's anything like my last poo poo it's going to be really really gross.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
life is beautiful

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
This is just the beginning of the struggle. I won't rest until I see the head of the little fucker

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
You named it. Thus giving it a place in your emotional strata. Now you're going to feel guilty when it's gone.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

life is beautiful

My wife just joked that now I too experienced the miracle of growing another life inside of me. All I can say is that it's loving gross

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Rectal Reagan

Obuttma

George HW Butt

Donald J Turd

Jimmy Farter

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

My wife just joked that now I too experienced the miracle of growing another life inside of me. All I can say is that it's loving gross

Let her know that since she had nothing to do with it's conception she gets to be the evil stepmother!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I was once grooming a standard poodle and was shaving the pattern into its tail. While i was doing so, a tape worm sac squirmed out of the David, the poodle's, butthole and reared up at me.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

wow super gross thread op

was hoping it was pinworms so I could accuse you of having a dirty kid disease and then tell you to go into a dark room with a friend, a flashlight, and some tweezers and get a whole lot closer (by having them shine a light at your bhole to attract the worms)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

wow super gross thread op

was hoping it was pinworms so I could accuse you of having a dirty kid disease and then tell you to go into a dark room with a friend, a flashlight, and some tweezers and get a whole lot closer (by having them shine a light at your bhole to attract the worms)

I'm pretty sure the light doesn't atrract the worms. You just don't want to wake up the host. The queens make their ways out of the bhole at night to stab the host around the rectum and deposit their eggs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

No pics?! At the very least you could let us see your new spawn.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I heard the same but that it would come out from the mouth.

Why would you choose to have it slither out your mouth?

The tickling/wiggling sensation you’d get on your anus would be fantastic. It’s like a free pass at being gay without BEING gay.

Jesus would still love you after.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Bored posted:

The queens make their ways out of the bhole at night to stab the host around the rectum and deposit their eggs.

They are the sea turtles, your anus their sandy beach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

They are the sea turtles, your anus their sandy beach.

Mother nature is beautiful!