Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Door randomizer is some galaxy brain poo poo but I managed to kill the snake at least. Which gave me a taser. PLaying this reminded me how much I love REmake and I haven't played Vanilla in ages so I think this week I'm gonna just try to finish a regular file before Friday. Maybe even do like a No Save run bc I could probably jog through pretty quick...might be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Door randomizer?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a mod for REmake on PC. Shuffled the map so every door just leads somewhere random. To make it bearable they remove keys from the item pool. I think they're replaced with defense items, I picked up like 10 or 12 knives.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I don't get how people play door randomizer without making like 3 sheets of homemade maps. People just casually streaming + remembering everything breaks my brain

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

I last played REmake a couple of years ago and I wanted to unlock the infinite rocket launcher and forget that it counts cutscenes as playtime and missed it by 90 seconds and haven't touched it since. The one puzzle where you have to reassemble a music box or something takes me like 10 minutes every time I play it.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They’re probably just using the people in chat remember where stuff is

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Door randomizer sounds fuckingvretarded

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Door randomizer sounds fuckingvretarded

Hello Door Randomizer.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hello Door Randomizer.

*mirror shatters and im standing behind you*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its probably cool if youve 0layed the game 10000 tines like evwryones favorite streamer aris

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

missed infinite rocket lawnchair by 20 minutes, QQ.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I remember when the HD rerelease came out I went really hard on it and did the speedrun achievement as well as the no saving and knife only achievements.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could have done no saving on that run, I never died. But I'm not mentally strong enough to actually not save

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Preordered this piece of poo poo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

spb posted:

Preordered this piece of poo poo

Me too. Ready to buttfuck that refund button raw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope it unlocks on Midnight on steam and not 1PM the next day or whatever bullshit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reading the reviews it sounds like Mr. X acts like I thought Nemesis did in RE3 when I was younger (constantly stalking you even in "safe" rooms and can literally appear at almost any time)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It seems like synthesized parts of 2/3 throughout, like with the ammo crafting. I wonder if it will do the same thing in 3 where the more you craft a certain type of ammo the better you get at it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope you dont collect ammo at all but instead must pick up scrap metal, sulfur, charcoal and saltpeter to craft your bullets

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
gamer confessions i never played 4 all the way through as a kid so im doing it now

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

gamer confessions i never played 4 all the way through as a kid so im doing it now

This is a special experience you will cherish for the rest of your life.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

This is a special experience you will cherish for the rest of your life.

i think i made it to the blind boss the first time. im only on 2-3 so far this time through but im surprised at how much i remember

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i hope you dont collect ammo at all but instead must pick up scrap metal, sulfur, charcoal and saltpeter to craft your bullets

This is basically how it is. And how it was in 3. But there's also regular ammo to find.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This is basically how it is. And how it was in 3. But there's also regular ammo to find.
sweet. heres to finding the rocket launcher blueprint and find enough scrap to use them on the workbench :cheerdoge:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

sweet. heres to finding the rocket launcher blueprint and find enough scrap to use them on the workbench :cheerdoge:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tomorrow night.

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

Wait, it's a piece of poo poo now? what happened? I haven't tried the demo but I've been pumped for this..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

skull wall posted:

Wait, it's a piece of poo poo now? what happened? I haven't tried the demo but I've been pumped for this..

??? It's gonna be fuckin tight.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

skull wall posted:

Wha..?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

skull wall posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
What the hell, this game is made for japanophile virgins and cucked soyboys to jerk their withered needledicks to? And I should KILL myself?? drat it. That sucks to hear.. The original is one of my favorites..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

What the hell, this game is made for japanophile virgins and cucked soyboys to jerk their withered needledicks to? And I should KILL myself?? drat it. That sucks to hear.. The original is one of my favorites..

Lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
big oafish lumpen games poster: loving unoptimized trash. Nuke japan
equally oafish dumbass clicking threads and tabs at random: Aw Fuuck! Dude that suucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

monhun PC got updated this week to support UltraWide monitors bc japanese people are still on 4:3 iMacs with the cool transluscent cases and like 90% of the replies to the news were *snort* Too little too late. Shits only 1080 still, and it broke mod compatibility for my DPs tracker. Dipshits. Lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Said whilst staring into mirror a la the episode where Scott Bakula Quantum Leaps into an intellectually disabled man*

skull wall posted:

Wait, it's a piece of poo poo now? what happened?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

skull wall posted:

We've been a little lax on updating the SAclopedia lately but it's a bit of that twisted Imp Zone humor when someone says "can't wait to refund that piece of poo poo" about a highly anticipated game .

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

every game is royal until the Aris flush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

big oafish lumpen games poster: loving unoptimized trash. Nuke japan
equally oafish dumbass clicking threads and tabs at random: Aw Fuuck! Dude that suucks