Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

I remember every blowjob I ever got.

How long did it take the guy to cum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Re: the ending

There's a lot of evidence that Tony died at the end. But is there anything people use to suggest that he didn't die? It seemed like David Chase was pretty clear about it.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Robert Iler wasn't what I'd call a great actor or anything, but I really enjoyed the latter seasons writing of him and he certainly tried his hardest to do justice to it. The episode where Tony comes home and finds him in the pool is absolutely gutwrenching.

This scene is ruined for me because watching Tony eat those Lincoln logs right before is so horrifying.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I always wondered: could the cops theoretically trace a poo poo? Can you tie a turd to an individual, like DNA?

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

Ha where did that happen?

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2013/06/james_gandolfini_sopranos_joe_gannascoli.html

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Does anyone else remember that Reddit guy that tried the divorce lawyer trick and got sued by the lawyers?

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I mean it's still a pretty nice gun. I think the diplomat was just being a dick.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
The Vito storyline is worth it just for that scene where he tries to work a normal job.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I think the fact that he gambles already makes it more jarring. It's like if Tony became Frank Gallagher for one episode.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I always got a weird vibe from Mikey and his wife. Like, yea, they argue all the time but they both seem to enjoy it?

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Crosswell posted:

the medieval total war LP

Got a link? I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
I would like Jerusalem to write about whatever they want to next :)