Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I have multiple anime series and features and I can do small screenings of them in my flat, say approximately six people at a time, meeting at a neutral venue first. I'd be looking for people who are interested in attending this kind of event and perhaps hosting similar ones.
We could also have discussion and social events, hosted in pubs, bars, cafés or like venues. We could also do related or less related events, perhaps based around manga, Western animation and cinema or other nerdy activities such as gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Is your apartment Rascal Scooter accessible?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*rushes into thread, notices OP's power level*
Huh???
*cartwheels backward to opposite corner of the dojo*
I see you are a powerful otaku as well
*smirks, sheathes katana*
I will meet you this Sunday at Shelly's Bagel House
*poof*

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

As long as I can bring my anime body pillow to the events I’ll be there!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

As long as I can bring my anime body pillow to the events I’ll be there!

*poof*
It's called a dakimakura
*poof*

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Can I bring my yuri hentai?

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I'm going to initially suggest showing some episodes of Mermaid Forest, a 13 part modern fantasy series of a manga by Rumiko Takahashi.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
TLO style

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I don't know.. I just met this Japanese girl and we're spending a lot of time watching anime.. her favorite anime is "ah! my goddess!"

I don't want to turn this into another MY HOT JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND thread, though

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
if you can't accept me at my hentai, you don't deserve me at my anime

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shinjobi posted:

TLO style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

*Didn't see it in the first post but was too lazy to look it up on youtube ....*
Thank you goon sire

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

I see you were at our first meetup

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
ARE WE GOING TO gently caress

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Are we allowed to roleplay Vampire? I need to know if I can come as the creepo pale-monster goth that wears all black.

If not then I'll just come as myself - a creepo pale monster goth that wears all black

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I'll come but i cant promise to shower.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Welp here's the reason Craigslist Personals are gone

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
At Uncle Tetsu Angel Cafe, which is a maid and butler cafe, we will eat lunch and have desserts. After staying there for approx. 2-3 hours, we'll then walk to A-Game Cafe to play unlimited amounts of board games. This will be a social event during which you'll get to know your fellow fans better. I will most likely schedule this for late March on a Saturday, and if it becomes popular, I may repeat this every few months.

Jojo posted:

Who watches Attack on Titan here? There’s going to be a VIP screening of the season 3 premiere happening on July 10!

Bell posted:

Hello there, I’m new to this group I love anime so much but i’m speak english a little. can i join meet up with you?

macdonal hamborkles fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 17, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Remember when that rapefest anime was being discussed here a lot and it took ADTRW 19 pages to decide 'you know, maybe we should gas this thread about the anime where teenage girls get gang raped by goblins' lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I'd love to come but the rules of my parole don't let me be within 50 miles of a school, place of worship, hospital, or restaurant at any time. Can you confirm that I won't be breaking the law if I come?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

So when we jerk each other off, what happens if one of us cums too soon and can't finish doing his duty to his assigned penis? Does the guy who jerked me off finish my job?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

Korthal posted:

So when we jerk each other off, what happens if one of us cums too soon and can't finish doing his duty to his assigned penis? Does the guy who jerked me off finish my job?

doing this isnt gay at all. im a happily married and will do stuff like this with the guys now and then.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Korthal posted:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell, man? That's not what this club is about.

You jerk yourself off, and finish at your own pace. We ask that you stay seated after, so you don't disturb anyone who's still going. Then we talk about just what part of the anime did it for you.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Remember that scene in "Ninja Scroll" where that ninja gets his arms ripped off by that rock guy? That was cool.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

doing this isnt gay at all. im a happily married and will do stuff like this with the guys now and then.

Just make sure the ol' ball and chain doesn't find out! My wife caught me and the boys jerking each other off, she apparently found it "weird" and said it was something I should have told her about. Okay, you crazy tomato, you want me to tell you every time Richie sticks a finger into my prostate and blows me? Sure. Should I also tell you every time I sneeze? Or maybe every time I fart? Sometimes I wish I could marry one of my buddies! Haha just kidding of course!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

nice i will bring my onahole collection to share w everyone

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What's yer address?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Will there be weed and beer?
I'll bring the snax.
:2bong:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

macdonal hamborkles posted:

We could also do related or less related events, perhaps based around manga, Western animation and cinema or other nerdy activities such as gaming.

Sorry, I will not attend an event that shows inferior western “cartoons”

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Hey, Stinkoman! Everybody says you're the guy, but I wanna be the guy, too!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Have you ever watched an anime... On weed?!? :goofy:

If you have, you are not invited. There will be no degenerate criminals at this celebration of proud Nipponese culture!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i watched The Wind Rises a few days ago and it was pretty good

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I thought you saw goku, naruto and waluigi meeting up op. I want my money back!

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Dragonball sucks.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
does that guy realize he's flipping people off not giving the peace sign?

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Remember when that rapefest anime was being discussed here a lot and it took ADTRW 19 pages to decide 'you know, maybe we should gas this thread about the anime where teenage girls get gang raped by goblins' lol

Only 19 pages? Good on them :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

yeah but otoh how many pages does the games of thrones thread got?