Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
That Lin Manuel Miranda guy really needs to get his rear end whooped. It's frankly out of control at this point and someone needs to kick his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Ask immortal technique if he's free

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

Whorelord posted:

Ask immortal technique if he's free

Unfortunately he's said he regrets putting the man in that trash can so he's of no use to me

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
you can't just add a boy's name between two girls' names and call it a boy's name

"ooh I'm pamela mark brittany" gently caress of

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

The actual name part of the man could certainly be improved but it's far from his gravest sin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

someone already did it but he liked it and it made him behave even worse, OP

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

someone already did it but he liked it and it made him behave even worse, OP

He's already really bad, couldn't hurt to try again I reckon.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Inflicting physical pain on a theater nerd, nice feed idiot

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This horrible man must be stopped. It's not right, the things he does and the person he is.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
He seemed all right when I saw him on Drunk History

Theater nerds are generally harmless, it's the band geeks you have to watch out for

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1083420542969950208

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
you could just roll him into an alley way and snip his dick off

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

hamilton is really good

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hamilton sucks poo poo from an rear end in a top hat

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Minorkos posted:

hamilton is really good

https://twitter.com/cashleelee/status/788213418985684992

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

wtf i hate hamilton now

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yes, a ridiculously successful dancer is a national threat & needs to be violently dealt with. Send the Marines forthwith.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRk5YNAh00

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Yeah I want to shatter a glass ceiling

With Lin Manuel Miranda standing directly underneath it :twisted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
LMM played a crazy man in an asylum on House, if I remember correctly.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yes, a ridiculously successful dancer is a national threat & needs to be violently dealt with. Send the Marines forthwith.

correct, glad we see eye to eye on this. maybe the Marines is a bit much, maybe just a couple of hired goons to "tune him up" or something would suffice

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Who is this guy and why is he so bad

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ELI PORTER posted:

correct, glad we see eye to eye on this. maybe the Marines is a bit much, maybe just a couple of hired goons to "tune him up" or something would suffice

Yep, yep. Loud mouth, dancing beautiful Puerto Ricans need to "know their place". J-Lo to Gitmo.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

alright settle down there hoss

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

the hired goons can also be beautiful dancing puerto rican boys if it helps you feel better

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Hamilton sucks poo poo from an rear end in a top hat

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Hamilton is actually very cool and I'm real excited in seeing it in 2 weeks. Lin-Manuel Miranda's songwriting on Moana is good as hell. He's hilarious in interviews or any talk show appearances he makes. His bit with Weird Al singing his insane Hamilton polka mashup on Stephen Colbert is fuckin amazing. He was excellent on Drunk History. He's actually good.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I like Lin Manuel Miranda, but I hate his signature more than I hate Trump's. :ughh:

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Send him to Montreal. I have never been there so I do not know if this is good or bad. But that will show him something all right.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yep, yep. Loud mouth, dancing beautiful Puerto Ricans need to "know their place". J-Lo to Gitmo.

?????

He makes for an average looking IT consultant let alone celebrity. He's also more of mewling dweeb than a loudmouth, and while not incapable of dance it is noticeably not his strength, to the point where it isn't listed as one of his occupations on wikipedia (composer, lyricist, playwright, singer, and actor)

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Lmao Puerto Ricans have been Americans for 100 years and people are surprised they look like slightly tan white people.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moon Atari posted:

?????

He makes for an average looking IT consultant let alone celebrity. He's also more of mewling dweeb than a loudmouth, and while not incapable of dance it is noticeably not his strength, to the point where it isn't listed as one of his occupations on wikipedia (composer, lyricist, playwright, singer, and actor)

More talented than I gave him credit for.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Hamilton is actually very cool and I'm real excited in seeing it in 2 weeks. Lin-Manuel Miranda's songwriting on Moana is good as hell. He's hilarious in interviews or any talk show appearances he makes. His bit with Weird Al singing his insane Hamilton polka mashup on Stephen Colbert is fuckin amazing. He was excellent on Drunk History. He's actually good.

All of the people you just named should be in jail.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

just so that we can keep things here correct, racially speaking, I also think someone should beat up Weird Al as well

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

phasmid posted:

All of the people you just named should be in jail.

"I don't like these people who are very popular and good. They should be in jail." - ironic wannabe hipster goons

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
In jail, in hell

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

maybe what we can do is have the same dancing Puerto Rican boys who are going to pummel Lin Manuel Miranda for us stick around and do the same to Weird Al. that way, the Puerto Ricans actually come out ahead

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

"I don't like these people who are very popular and good. They should be in jail." - ironic wannabe hipster goons

Oh no. An ironic hipster goon. Maybe I should scalp a ticket to the show too, it sounds right up my alley.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

down n out posted:

Lmao Puerto Ricans have been Americans for 100 years and people are surprised they look like slightly tan white people.

Ah, so white features but a sun-kissed complexion? Sounds like a beautiful group of Americans that should be shot out of a cannon to Havana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Hmm yeah, it's me a goon who is enlightened and totally above the show that sells out in every city and won dozens of awards. It's bad because it's popular, you see.