Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

spinderella posted:

corporeal punishment

in my school the teacher would open their mouth real wide and a bunch of ghosts would fly out and whoop the poo poo out of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Kazak posted:

my classes fuckup students concocted their own fuckup prank where they moved the dumpsters into the front driveway to block the buses and cars from entering one morning. This caused a very minor gridlock around the highschool but the higher ups poo poo the fuckin bed with rage and got the cops involved but afaik none of the perpetrators ever confessed

lol special ed sounds like a laugh riot

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

I have a friend in 6th grade who did just piss his pants one day in a show of spite and it was pretty hilarious

i did this (in like 4th grade though).

one of my proudest achievments in life.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

After my first "bully" incident in grade school, my pop took us to the Morris Park Boxing Club in the Bronx to learn how to fight. We were the only kids there. Place is a very serious boxing club & at first they said no way, no kids, but they relented after telling them my bully episode & our promise to train hard. Let me tell you, boxers are awesome dudes. It felt like I had 10 different trainers & they got us up to speed in weeks. They taught us a LOT about fighting dirty as gently caress.

It took about 3 more bully fights & 1 massive brawl when they attempted to jump my little brother to retaliate against me after a fight. Got a 2 week suspension for that but my pop kept me training extra while suspended. When I went back to school my confidence was soaring & I got a lot of leery looks from people. Best part was that the nonsense had completely stopped.

you got beat up four more times after your action movie training montage?

is it possible the bullies just levelled up and sought out mobs that dropped better loot and xp bonuses?